SALE PRICE AND REGULAR PRICE AUTOUPDATE alidropship wocommerce

vrunbnsl

why my product price change and sale price change automatically every day. Even though I have set the product and sale price for a certain time period on the product page but every day both of that changes. I am running a 50% off FB campaign and I have set the regular price of 50 dollars and sale price of 25 dollars but when I wake up every morning the price change automatically, for example, regular price 37 dollars .sale price 32 dollar which means 15% sale. I am fed up with this. I am losing money due to this. WHAT TO DO

Christina

Administrator
why my product price change and sale price change automatically every day. Even though I have set the product and sale price for a certain time period on the product page but every day both of that changes. I am running a 50% off FB campaign and I have set the regular price of 50 dollars and sale price of 25 dollars but when I wake up every morning the price change automatically, for example, regular price 37 dollars .sale price 32 dollar which means 15% sale. I am fed up with this. I am losing money due to this. WHAT TO DO

Hello, dear client!

Do you have an auto-update disabled in your product options?

vrunbnsl

Hi, Its not that the express pricing changed for the product and then there is a change in regular and sale price. pricing from the aliexpress seller remains the same

Christina

Administrator
Hi, Its not that the express pricing changed for the product and then there is a change in regular and sale price. pricing from the aliexpress seller remains the same

Anyway, please PM me your domain name, WO login details and the link for the product.