Sale premium store

SudeepKS

Yea, the manager has contacted me, the store is in progress i guess did not hear from her since Friday..

SudeepKS

hey guys,

in premium store since i already have the products how do i ensure that the products are shipped always from the nearest location warehouse?

SudeepKS

You choose the nearest location warehouse manual from aliexpress.
sorry man , if this is a stupid question, but where can i find this, do you mean manually for each product i go to some properties and select location warehouse?

chris37

sorry man , if this is a stupid question, but where can i find this, do you mean manually for each product i go to some properties and select location warehouse?
i mean you have a lot if reading to do , FIRST before you start anything you must have the basic knowledge how aliexpress first work,
I can not take you from the hand and explain to you everything from the start.

see those video is the best what i can do for you

most of your question is going to be answer

SudeepKS

i mean you have a lot if reading to do , FIRST before you start anything you must have the basic knowledge how aliexpress first work,
I can not take you from the hand and explain to you everything from the start.

see those video is the best what i can do for you

most of your question is going to be answer
thank you, I did go through most of the basics, but let me watch this as well.. cheers!

Sergei Levchuck

Staff member
what is the difference between sellika and premium products services?
Hello,

In short, Sellika is a service that works with product descriptions — making the product title and description SEO friendly, generating keywords — and Premium Products add-on focuses on marketing campaigns. With Premium Products you get the products we've successfully marketed and the marketing campaigns we used to get sales.

In premium products all video and products are not safe. As we used this service and after some sale facebook disabled our personal profile and restricted all the ad account. Even facebook not answering of review request from last 58 days and Live chat support team saying its generally happen due to multiple violation but we were using the videos and material as per shared in premium product service.

Before disabled, One product we post on our page and facebook give us warning and they hide the product from our page due to copyright reason and we also informed to alidropship team but they said they already aware and investigating the issue but didn't inform anything about this copyright problem even if they are awared so why didn't informed us and why product not removed. Sometime music warning also received from facebook which shared in videos. Don't know what should i do now and why facebook team also taking such long time as requested for review on dated 23 Oct, 2020 and till now no response on support inbox. Very disappointed :(:(:(

chris37

In premium products all video and products are not safe. As we used this service and after some sale facebook disabled our personal profile and restricted all the ad account. Even facebook not answering of review request from last 58 days and Live chat support team saying its generally happen due to multiple violation but we were using the videos and material as per shared in premium product service.

Before disabled, One product we post on our page and facebook give us warning and they hide the product from our page due to copyright reason and we also informed to alidropship team but they said they already aware and investigating the issue but didn't inform anything about this copyright problem even if they are awared so why didn't informed us and why product not removed. Sometime music warning also received from facebook which shared in videos. Don't know what should i do now and why facebook team also taking such long time as requested for review on dated 23 Oct, 2020 and till now no response on support inbox. Very disappointed :(:(:(
The true is I take us well few premium video promote from alidropship and Facebook restricted that product for show, because is violation some copyright reason. I believe this is happening because many people use the same video ads...

From now on I will create only original contents ...
Always facebook find the ways to restrict repetitive marketing copyright material.

George96

The true is I take us well few premium video promote from alidropship and Facebook restricted that product for show, because is violation some copyright reason. I believe this is happening because many people use the same video ads...

From now on I will create only original contents ...
Always facebook find the ways to restrict repetitive marketing copyright material.
Same here

SudeepKS

Same Here, I bought a replica store and then did premium product subscription, After I placed the ad in a few hours my Facebook ADs Account was disabled.!! Anyways what is the Solution?