Sale of Niche Store

Seshen

Hi All

I'm considering selling my store, its a popular book series , I have made $60 sales this month so far without any promotions. Instagram and facebook accounts with 800+ organic followers. It has a great domain name related to the niche . Alidropship and google merchant plugins. 139 imported products. I don't have time to promote the store and I am not desperate to sell. PM for more details . Any Offers? hmsv.jpg

Seshen

Latest Sale figures, nearly a $100 this month, no promotion. Now at 850 facebook followers and counting . 125 Instagram followers.

139 Edited products
Alidropship plugin worth $89 and balance of hosting worth $48
Google Merchant Plugin worth $27
Domain name related to Niche

Asking Price now $300 as you can easily make $300 a month with marketing.

hmdb2.jpg

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

why hiding the shop url? Lol

Why aren't you aware that choosing a niche is the hardest part of setting up a store and people may be reluctant to publicly publish their idea? lol.

Why are you incapabable of spending 30 seconds clicking his avatar, clicking "Start Conversion" and type "URL?" lol

Why isn't anyone here capable of spending 30 seconds clicking his avatar, clicking "Start Conversion" and type "URL?" lol

Why am I laughing all the time? lol

Why am I asking these rhetorical questions? lol

Why why why why? lol

:)

Last edited:

Seshen

Why aren't you aware that choosing a niche is the hardest part of setting up a store and people may be reluctant to publicly publish their idea? lol.

Why are you incapabable of spending 30 seconds clicking his avatar, clicking "Start Conversion" and type "URL?" lol

Why isn't anyone here capable of spending 30 seconds clicking his avatar, clicking "Start Conversion" and type "URL?" lol

Why am I laughing all the time? lol

Why am I asking these rhetorical questions? lol

Why why why why? lol

:)
Thank you Direct Webstore!