Sale / Normal Price Issue

Briber

Hi everyone,

I've started out developing a new drop-shipping website and I have encountered an issue with the plugin.

Background
We are using the Alidropship Plugin for WooCommerce with Flatsome. We are happy with the way it currently imports products however we do not always want to display the sale price and instead just use the normal price option. This would stop us having a sales badge on nearly every product.

Issue / Bug
Every time we import a variable product using the Chrome plugin, it imports the sale price and normal price, however if we want to remove the sale price and use the normal price its not displayed on the front of the site.

Attempted
We have attempted the following;

On the chrome extension
- Removing the sale price and leaving the product price in place.
Within WordPress / WooCommerce
- Removing the sale price and leaving the normal price inserted.
- Created a normal variation product within WooCommerce to single out the plugin as the issue.
- Removed all variations and converted an imported variable product to a single product in which the sale price and normal price work as expected / normal

In the example demo product below, you can see the sale button we are trying to remove. The other issue is the price. The £10.00 is actually the normal price and we cant seem to get rid of the sale £0.00 option.

sale button - £10.jpg

You can see in this image of the demo product variation the sale price is blank (there is no way to remove the 0.00)

£10  regular.jpg

We'd love some help, has anyone experienced this before? or does anyone know of a fix?

Thanks in advance

Jonathon

Elfstone

hm, if I leave sale price empty it stays empty. Try to put the same value for regular and sale price. Do you use Apply to all variations function?