Rubens theme - where is the checkout button code?

lxknvlk

I have found where to manually hack in event tracking for Add to Cart button. I am calling a JS function from it and tracking code from the JS function.

But for the Checkout button code - I can not find it. Can someone help me where Is the checkout button code in Rubens theme? I mean in theme editor. My checkout cart is the slide from right widget.

Or the cart page code?

Last edited:

chris37

I have found where to manually hack in event tracking for Add to Cart button. I am calling a JS function from it and tracking code from the JS function.
Can you explain with screenshot what have you done here?

Maybe I be able to help you if I understand what you try to do.

lxknvlk

Can you explain with screenshot what have you done here?

Maybe I be able to help you if I understand what you try to do.

So the add to cart button is a HTML element. I have added an onclick JS function call in which I launch the analytics code. I was able to locate the add to cart button and add the onclick function call.

But what regards to the "checkout" button - I cant find the code. Where is it? In the theme editor files?

lxknvlk

Let me see the code you used for the "checkout", maybe I can get what you want to do
The checkout code is inside the Rubens theme. I couldn't find it in "edit theme files" section. Apparently they do not wish to share this code as it is their protected property of something like that. How to track purchase events then? Surely there must be a way.