REVIEWS PAGE

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Before i purchase the ad-dons , i asked you. is it possible add photo to product review section, when customer provide feedback. you told me "yes" .

now you told me all of theme doesn't support image add options. so, how can i solved the problem. please help. otherwise the plugin is useless for me. however your plugin is very costly.
I'd like to mention, that feature of adding images to a Product review may depend on the theme, which you are using at the moment. Some themes have this feature, while some are not, unfortunately. That issue is not related to the Reviews Page add-on performance, but to the theme, which is used on the site at the moment.

Raj vitthalpura

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get the most benefit from your clients’ positive reviews.

View attachment 8546

View attachment 8547
View attachment 8548
View attachment 8549
View attachment 8550
View attachment 8551
View attachment 8552

US $29​
After installing.. creating a Page but not showing review at all.. also want to delete page but can't delete page because in page section there is no page.. but on site i can see 4 unnecessary pages... What to do??

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
After installing.. creating a Page but not showing review at all.. also want to delete page but can't delete page because in page section there is no page.. but on site i can see 4 unnecessary pages... What to do??
Hello. You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so I can check, what might be wrong.

Rajhost45

Suggestion: It will be much better if reviews page add on can be shown on every product page, showing reviews of a single product on that product page. It really increase the trust level.

Aviel

Hi - I'm running the Da Vinci Woo 2.0 and I can't see which Customization tab you refer to to paste the reviewpage into within the content section.

Does it not work on Woo themes? Thank you.

Enov

Looking for this feature as well, to change default reviews in single product by this plugin reviews layout. So basically if we can add an attribut to shortcode to show reviews of single product ID.

Suggestion: It will be much better if reviews page add on can be shown on every product page, showing reviews of a single product on that product page. It really increase the trust level.

Cloud-Miner

@Dimitriy Strekalov

The reviews page plugin has an extremely slow loading time on my homepage. I use Aliwoo + Flatsome.

It seems to have slowed down my site by 2 seconds. :(

P.S: I am only showing 10 reviews on my homepage but the load times exceed <2 mins for the reviews section. Rest of the site loads normally.

Please help me out.

Update: Now the review(s) on my homepage seem to take forever to load.

chris37

@Dimitriy Strekalov

The reviews page plugin has an extremely slow loading time on my homepage. I use Aliwoo + Flatsome.

It seems to have slowed down my site by 2 seconds. :(

P.S: I am only showing 10 reviews on my homepage but the load times exceed <2 mins for the reviews section. Rest of the site loads normally.

Please help me out.

Update: Now the review(s) on my homepage seem to take forever to load.

I don't use this plugin but anything add in Any page is increase the load time of the website...
Because how i see you have to do with photo review ,if you can reduse manual the images size of the reviews go for it ....
I personal in my homepage I reduse the size of my image with Photoshop...
Try to save them for web, use the low quality option (in most case you don't notice the different in the actual browser).

Good luck

Note: if your hosting is not good enough anything you going to do is not gonna help the loading time is the lever you like to have...

Cloud-Miner

I don't use this plugin but anything add in Any page is increase the load time of the website...
Because how i see you have to do with photo review ,if you can reduse manual the images size of the reviews go for it ....
I personal in my homepage I reduse the size of my image with Photoshop...

Note: if your hosting is not good enough anything you going to do is not gonna help the loading time is the lever you like to have...

I am not talking about image optimisation here. My hosting is fine, plus all my images are compressed. The reviews page (in conjunction) with Aliwoo's review import functionality plugin pulls up images from reviews off Aliexpress which are hosted on Alicdn. So images can definitely be ruled out.

The plugin seems to be the issue here. Anyway, what plugin do you use for reviews in that case?

P.S: I prefer the stock reviews feature of Flatsome for product pages. I only want a collection for some of the "best reviews" to be displayed on my homepage.

chris37

I am not talking about image optimisation here. My hosting is fine, plus all my images are compressed. The reviews page (in conjunction) with Aliwoo's review import functionality plugin pulls up images from reviews off Aliexpress which are hosted on Alicdn. So images can definitely be ruled out.

The plugin seems to be the issue here. Anyway, what plugin do you use for reviews in that case?

P.S: I prefer the stock reviews feature of Flatsome for product pages. I only want a collection for some of the "best reviews" to be displayed on my homepage.
How I say I don't use review page or plugin in my homepage...
When you add element in your homepage you slow down your website doent matter what element is.

If you believe the plugin is the proplem write to

support@alidropship.com

With the issue you face.

PQR

Hello,

recently I purchased the reviews page plugin for my one product store.

As I try to keep everything very simple on my website I do not want to add another page just for reviews. What I would like to archive would be something like the reviews on your Picasso theme (Number of reviews next to a product image and the reviews itself at the bottom of the website and also the possibility for customers to write their own reviews).

Could you please tell if I am doing something wrong and how to set it up in the way mentioned above?

Thank you in advance

Q

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

recently I purchased the reviews page plugin for my one product store.

As I try to keep everything very simple on my website I do not want to add another page just for reviews. What I would like to archive would be something like the reviews on your Picasso theme (Number of reviews next to a product image and the reviews itself at the bottom of the website and also the possibility for customers to write their own reviews).

Could you please tell if I am doing something wrong and how to set it up in the way mentioned above?

Thank you in advance

Q
Hello!

With the help of Reviews Page add-on you will be able to create a so-called 'Trust Page' for your site. You can collect all reviews for the Products you sell at your store and organize them in a neat and attractive way in one place.

Reviews Page add-on was designed and developed in order to collect all reviews from a website on one separate page.

You can also paste the code [reviewspage] into the code of the Homepage in the 'Article' section. This feature is available only for those themes, which have such 'Article' section in the Customization tab. For example, Dali, Davinci, Davinici2, Michelangelo, Rembrandt and Flatsome themes have the abovementioned 'Article' section. In order to limit the amount of reviews on the Homepage, you need to add a number to this shortcode, for example [reviewspage limit='5']. That will limit the reviews number up to 5.

In order to reach it, you need to go to Customization -> Home -> Article: