REVIEWS PAGE

cleve

Hello, I have questions:

1. The male reviewer still review female stuff, for example, Bobby reviewing a purse ...... it's not match!
2. Some of reviewer real people avatar not match with their country.
3. After I hit "read more" button, there is nothing happened, it should shows more reviews..

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

1. You can always set a proportion between male and female reviews like this:

names.png

2. We know about this issue, thank you for the reminder!

3. You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access and I will check, what might be wrong.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, thank you for your suggestion!

I'd like to mention, that Reviews Page was developed and designed in order to display all reviews on a dedicated page, but not on every Product page.

ZbigniewPL

Yeah I know Dimitri's, just a suggestion.

Can You help and let me know where I should put the code to show reviews on a product page if reviews = 0 ?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I know Dimitri's, just a suggestion.

Can You help and let me know where I should put the code to show reviews on a product page if reviews = 0 ?
You can create a dedicated page for all your reviews or to have these reviews on your Home Page, but not on the product page:

"You can also paste the code [reviewspage] into the code of the Homepage in the 'Article' section. This feature is available only for those themes, which have such 'Article' section in the Customization tab. For example, Dali, Davinci, Davinici2, Michelangelo, Rembrandt and Flatsome themes have the abovementioned 'Article' section. In order to limit the amount of reviews on the Homepage, you need to add a number to this shortcode, for example [reviewspage limit='5']. That will limit the reviews number up to 5."
https://help.alidropship.com/add-ons/reviews-page

coolkcwong

When I add new products to my store (with customer reviews), they do NOT show up automatically (i.e. as expected) on the Reviews Page, even after I have removed and recreated the Reviews Page. They do NOT show up at all! Please add a "Rebuild" / "Refresh" button to the add-on so that we can trigger this to happen manually. Thanks.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
When I add new products to my store (with customer reviews), they do NOT show up automatically (i.e. as expected) on the Reviews Page, even after I have removed and recreated the Reviews Page. They do NOT show up at all! Please add a "Rebuild" / "Refresh" button to the add-on so that we can trigger this to happen manually. Thanks.
Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into account!

Ataya961

I purchased this plugin yesterday, installed it, created the reviews page and now my website is not working properly.

Almost all the picture in my website are not showing anymore, my website looks broken. I have contacted support and I am waiting for their reply.

Did this happen with anybody?

Dylan-

I was wondering if it is possible, to change all the reviews to US or UK even though the reviews are not from there?

nnpus

Hello,

I can't use the review page tools I don't know what's happened with this add-on.

Yesterday, I had downloaded and installed the "adsreviewspage_ion72.zip" file.

After I installed the Reviews Page tool, My dashboard has shown "Reviews Page Plugin
The plugin can work only with AliDropshop or AliDropshop Woo installed"

I used,
/AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 1.5.8
/PHP version 7.2.16

Suggest me, please.

Attachments

• 10082019-104311#335.jpg
    10082019-104311#335.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I can't use the review page tools I don't know what's happened with this add-on.

Yesterday, I had downloaded and installed the "adsreviewspage_ion72.zip" file.

After I installed the Reviews Page tool, My dashboard has shown "Reviews Page Plugin
The plugin can work only with AliDropshop or AliDropshop Woo installed"

I used,
/AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 1.5.8
/PHP version 7.2.16

Suggest me, please.

Hello! Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-access details, so I can check what might be wrong?

ashik_cse

hi,

can customer able to give review with picture..? for ex. one of my customer purchase product from my store. after received product, can my customer able to review with product pic..?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
hi,

can customer able to give review with picture..? for ex. one of my customer purchase product from my store. after received product, can my customer able to review with product pic..?
Hello!
Yes, your customer can share his or her review on a Product Page. After it is done, you should regenerate your Reviews in the Reviews Page add-on and this review will appear on your Reviews page.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
how to set all review height same level . check the link http://prntscr.com/p1jwkb . I'm using flatsome theme, the product page haven't image upload options , check the link http://prntscr.com/p1jxtq .

I wanted customer can do able to upload product picture after receive his product. but the plugin haven't any such options. could you help me..?
It depends on the theme you are using at the moment. In this case, Flatsome theme doesn't have the feature of images upload for reviews section.

ashik_cse

Before i purchase the ad-dons , i asked you. is it possible add photo to product review section, when customer provide feedback. you told me "yes" .

now you told me all of theme doesn't support image add options. so, how can i solved the problem. please help. otherwise the plugin is useless for me. however your plugin is very costly.