Reviews page created but not showing any reviews

Hi,

I successfully import the reviews to my products but when I create a reviews page I see that the imported reviews not showing on it
can you help?

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 6.37.10 PM.png

Direct Webstore

Hi, I successfully import the reviews to my products but when I create a reviews page I see that the imported reviews not showing on itcan you help?

when I create a reviews page
Create a review page ... how? With what? And what steps were taken?

Just saying something doesn't work is not enough. More info needed. We can't see your setup or what you've done.

Or if that's too difficult, just write to support@aliexpress.com, say it won't work, and ask them to look at it.

Last edited:
I think that you aren't familiar with Alidropship reviews add-on,

the problem should be understood with a person who knows the plug in any way,

when I go to "reviews page" --> "create page" and create a thrust page named "Customer reviews" this page shows nothing when I display it (see attached file)

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 12.59.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 1.02.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 6.37.10 PM.png

Direct Webstore

I think you aren't familiar with giving details for problems in forums ... which is why I asked this ...
Create a review page ... how? With what? And what steps were taken?
You have posted this in the Alidropship for Woocommerce section which means any of several methods/plugins could be used to make a reviews page. Unfortunately, none of us are mind readers.

the problem should be understood with a person who knows the plug in any way,
Only the mind-reading ones who would be able to pluck that if information from your mind to determine which of the many methods with Woocommerce you used.

Anyway ...

Now that we have that vital piece of information (The actual name of the problem plugin! lol) ... we can wait for this person to come along...
a person who knows the plug in any way,

Because I don't use that plugin.

And what a total waste of my time this has been. Thank you. In the future, please provide relevant details in your first post. Not after it's requested by another member. Makes sense? Good.

**Unwatching**

Last edited:

the_lyall

Nowhere in your original post does it mention the reviews add-on, and you posted this in the general WooCommerce forum. Just saying.

I don't use the review add-on, I use the free one TWB WooCommerce Reviews which does the same thing.

the_lyall

I will post in another post category,

just bla bla bla , and none answer to my request even I was detailed my problem

We can't help if we don't use the plugin, there's no need to be rude. This is a community forum, not direct access to your own personal support team with instant answers. If you post here, you have to wait for someone who might be using the same add-on as you and then wait even longer for someone who has the same add-on and has the time to try and help you.

If you don't like it, contact AliDropship for support rather than here.

We can't help if we don't use the plugin, there's no need to be rude. This is a community forum, not direct access to your own personal support team with instant answers. If you post here, you have to wait for someone who might be using the same add-on as you and then wait even longer for someone who has the same add-on and has the time to try and help you.

If you don't like it, contact AliDropship for support rather than here.
OK thanks