Reviews editing does not work

DanielM

Hello!

I have tried to delete a photo from a review and when i click on update i'm redirected to a 404 page, sometimes the error doesn't appear but the photo is still there. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello!

I have tried to delete a photo from a review and when i click on update i'm redirected to a 404 page, sometimes the error doesn't appear but the photo is still there. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Please update to the latest version of plugin - 1.1.0 and check again.

DanielM

I have noticed that if i delete all the photos the problem is gone but, if i do not delete all the photos and i choose to delete only 1 or 2 the 404 problem is still there. Please solve this problem in a further update . Thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have noticed that if i delete all the photos the problem is gone but, if i do not delete all the photos and i choose to delete only 1 or 2 the 404 problem is still there. Please solve this problem in a further update . Thank you!
I couldn't reproduce this issue, no matter how many images I delete - I haven't had 404 error.

DanielM

Hello, Victoria!

I have messaged you my wp credentials. Please try to delete just one photo from any review and you will see.

Thank you!
Daniel M