Review importing not working anymore

wattacarp

Might be due to upgrading to PHP 8.1
Here's the WP log:
[11-Apr-2023 17:53:53 UTC] PHP Deprecated: round(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($num) of type int|float is deprecated in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/alids/includes/ads/adsFeedback.php on line 0

• Wow
Reactions: kdb

Ichhya

I am also getting the same results for my store. Product import is working, but Review Import is irresponsible.
I didn't this was PHP issue. I am running PHP7.4 although WPress supports version 8+. But our theme and Plugins are incompatible with these updates. So we haven't the option to upgrade PHP version.
It may be a Plugin issue. I wrote to the support team but they haven't entertained my mail yet.
I am looking for them to solve this issue.

Ichhya

yes. I am using Orignal alidropship Plugin.
Not... it not working- setting - " Update products" section too.
I wrote to support, and they forwarded it to the Developer team, But I don't know What the Developer teams are doing.?
From today, Plugin is unable to update a single item too.
Can someone, from AliDropship Team, tell us, How long it takes to fix the issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    162.8 KB · Views: 4

chris37

yes. I am using Orignal alidropship Plugin.
Not... it not working- setting - " Update products" section too.
I wrote to support, and they forwarded it to the Developer team, But I don't know What the Developer teams are doing.?
From today, Plugin is unable to update a single item too.
Can someone, from AliDropship Team, tell us, How long it takes to fix the issue?
Ok for the moment please follow the below steps and tell me if it work,

1) Clean browser cache.
2) Deactivate any cache plugin.
3) Reconnect the google chrome extension with your website.
4) Go to aliexpress and log in again there as well, make sure the currency there is in US.
5) Import a new product (very important, the product must be new for our testing)
6) Make sure the product has reviews on Aliexpress as well,
7) Go to this new product page and import reviews,
8) Inform me if it working.

Note: If you have any CDN like Cloudflare deactivate that as well.

Regards
Chris

kdb

@Ichhya @chris37 @wattacarp @Georgy

I am using a workaround to make it update, I have installed a Chrome plugin called "Ads Killer Plus". Activate it on your website as well.

Step 1: Open aliexpress and change the country to Canada or Australia but keep the currency USD.

Step 2: Start updating the products from ads -> settings -> product update

Step 3: The first product page update automatically opens the page in aliexpress -------- do not close this tab.

Step 4: Return to your update page and refresh (press F5) then click continue to update.

your products will start updating.

You will lose only one product update, or the products which have an update error will pop up again in aliexpress then repeat the step 4.

Please update us, if it helps, however, the import reviews is not working at all.

best regards,

kdb

Last edited:

chris37

@Ichhya @chris37 @wattacarp @Georgy

I am using a workaround to make it update, I have installed a Chrome plugin called "Ads Killer Plus". Activate it on your website as well.

Step 1: Open aliexpress and change the country to Canada or Australia but keep the currency USD.

Step 2: Start updating the products from ads -> settings -> product update

Step 3: The first product page update automatically opens the page in aliexpress -------- do not close this tab.

Step 4: Return to your update page and refresh (press F5) then click continue to update.

your products will start updating.

You will lose only one product update, or the products which have an update error will pop up again in aliexpress then repeat the step 4.

Please update us, if it helps, however, the import reviews is not working at all.

best regards,

kdb
That is brilliant. ;)