Review import and product import stops

Achal

I have imported around 700 products after repeated attempts to import. After the product import I am trying to import reviews. Review import starts from the beginning and stops after a while. Even after leaving the computer on overnight only 2% of the reviews get imported. Having a tough time.. Pls resolve

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have imported around 700 products after repeated attempts to import. After the product import I am trying to import reviews. Review import starts from the beginning and stops after a while. Even after leaving the computer on overnight only 2% of the reviews get imported. Having a tough time.. Pls resolve
Have you refreshed a page after it stucked?

Achal

Have you refreshed a page after it stucked?
Product reviews import is a very slow process if refresh has to be done it has to be done every now n then.. Can you please do something about it.. I have refreshed the page nothing happens I have to restart the review download n then it works

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Product reviews import is a very slow process if refresh has to be done it has to be done every now n then.. Can you please do something about it.. I have refreshed the page nothing happens I have to restart the review download n then it works
Usually it works smoothly, it might be some technical deficiency on your Hosting.