Returning Customer Forum

So I have this issue where a customer signing up doesn't work. This option for customer's came when I set up my website. I don't know if it was part of WordPress or part of the AliDropship plugin when I installed it.

Everything seems to work, up to where you get the confirmation email asking you to confirm your account. You click the link and to a page on my website where it tells you it's unable to set up the account.

To be honest, I'm not even sure where I should be looking for the problem. Has anyone ever had to deal with this type of problem before, and if so, how did you solve the problem?

daniel-97

So I have this issue where a customer signing up doesn't work. This option for customer's came when I set up my website. I don't know if it was part of WordPress or part of the AliDropship plugin when I installed it.

Everything seems to work, up to where you get the confirmation email asking you to confirm your account. You click the link and to a page on my website where it tells you it's unable to set up the account.

To be honest, I'm not even sure where I should be looking for the problem. Has anyone ever had to deal with this type of problem before, and if so, how did you solve the problem?
I just encountered the same problem, it said "Fail to verify", right?
I contacted the support team and they said it's because of my Yoast SEO plugin, it re-writes page titles. They'll fix this in the next plugin update.
1581384890406.png