Retargeting through Facebook ads?

otk

Does anyone have any experience/knowledge how to do that? Idea is to show visited products to customers who didn't do a purchase.

kristijan95

Oh, again! Please just don't use FB ADS! You'll spend tons of money on nothing, people from FB are just watchers not buyers. Believe me, I've tried everything on FB.
Use IG ShoutOut, GAds, BingAds etc...

craig123

Kristijan have you tried dyamic product retargeting? I totally agree with you but this seems the only thing that seems to work. If you would like to implement on Alidropship pm me

kristijan95

I have profitable experience with FB ads.
Kristijan have you tried dyamic product retargeting? I totally agree with you but this seems the only thing that seems to work. If you would like to implement on Alidropship pm me
I'm just super sensitive on FB ads since I tried everything and spent huge amount of money on it, or I don't know how to use it :D:D so please share with everyone here what method for FBads work :)

craig123

Facebook ads is all about getting the right targeting and product - it needs to be something you cant get on amazon and laser targeted audience, plus you have to spend hundreds finding anythning that works :(