resource explaining how the "Get Tracking" works?

Joao

Can someone point me to a resource explaining how the "Get Tracking" works? At the moment i have to input the data myself for every single order, which defeats the purpose...

The information i found only relates to the other alidropsho version, not to the woo version.

Also, can you suggest a plugin to track the shipping ? AfterShip is good but seems to miss a lot of orders, and therefore does not track them... can you suggest another one?

Many thanks

Joao

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Can someone point me to a resource explaining how the "Get Tracking" works? At the moment i have to input the data myself for every single order, which defeats the purpose...

The information i found only relates to the other alidropsho version, not to the woo version.

Also, can you suggest a plugin to track the shipping ? AfterShip is good but seems to miss a lot of orders, and therefore does not track them... can you suggest another one?

Many thanks

Joao
Hello, please have a look at this link: https://alidropship.com/codex/alidropship-woo-guide/

Joao

hi,

I followed the procedure.

I got the plugin to get the tracking numbers, but my customers haven't received anything or any link. Just spoke with one of them on the skype.

The only way to get them to receive the Tracking Number is by sending a Note... i thought this was meant to be automatic.

Also, the Tracking service is set by default on 17track - can that be changed?

Please advise.

Thank you
J

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hi,

I followed the procedure.

I got the plugin to get the tracking numbers, but my customers haven't received anything or any link. Just spoke with one of them on the skype.

The only way to get them to receive the Tracking Number is by sending a Note... i thought this was meant to be automatic.

Also, the Tracking service is set by default on 17track - can that be changed?

Please advise.

Thank you
J
You can check by your own whether notification is sent or not.

Edit order ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-05-03 11.45.52.png

Check your settings here:

General ‹ SmellCar — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-05-03 11.47.31.png