(RESOLVED) Product gallery images not showing

global96

Hi.

I made the switch to Alidropship Woo recently, and have been loving all the extra customizability. However I've noticed that when the Alidropship Woo plugin is activated, there is an issue which makes the single product page gallery invisible, as well as disabling the slider. Only the main image is visible. I am using the XStore theme.

UPDATE: It has been resolved by the theme creators

Last edited:

chris37

Hi.

I made the switch to Alidropship Woo recently, and have been loving all the extra customizability. However I've noticed that when the Alidropship Woo plugin is activated, there is an issue which makes the single product page gallery invisible, as well as disabling the slider. Only the main image is visible. I am using the XStore theme.
View attachment 14868View attachment 14869
Is theme issue is not compatible with alidropship woo plugin

global96

Is theme issue is not compatible with alidropship woo plugin
Sorry but this answer isn't exactly satisfactory. The issue is a minor one, and one which I'm sure can be fixed. Someone else had a similar issue years back which the team had resolved for them.

chris37

Sorry but this answer isn't exactly satisfactory. Th
I am not here for I give satisfaction answer just the simple and clean one. ;)

The issue is a minor one, and one which I'm sure can be fixed.
Yes by your theme creator. Talk with them.

Someone else had a similar issue years back which the team had resolved for them.
Probably resolved by the theme developer, How is your case now.

global96

Probably resolved by the theme developer, How is your case now.
Well I'll show you the original post :)

EDIT: It's a different issue but same theme
EDIT number 2: It's X theme, not XStore (the one I'm using).

Guess I'll just have to wait for a staff reply.

chris37

Well I'll show you the original post :)

EDIT: It's a different issue but same theme
EDIT number 2: It's X theme, not XStore (the one I'm using).

Guess I'll just have to wait for a staff reply.
How I say again is theme compatibility issue.
If they are willing to give you free support in a theme that isn’t to those is up to them.

Anyway nobody gonna know for sure without to see your setting.

P.S how i see this thread was 3 year ago.

those time the AliDropship team willing to give this kind of support probably for winning more trust from them customers.
Know they have paid service for this

Last edited:

yoha03

Sorry but this answer isn't exactly satisfactory. The issue is a minor one, and one which I'm sure can be fixed. Someone else had a similar issue years back which the team had resolved for them.
even if they help you now, there is maybe time in the future when you have another issue with the themes and they refuse to help you for free as they already mention here https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/3010560-faq
But we can't guarantee that any theme will be compatible, because some of theme developers rebuild or delete some hooks in default source code of WooCommerce.

if I were you, I would just use the recommended themes to be safe