Resolved - AliDropship Plugin for WooCommerce Won't Update in Wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Direct Webstore

Okay thanks I'll resend my email to support.
Sometimes I get a reply after 30 minutes. (I have made several license key reset requests) I think some people put a lot of unrelated, unnecessary crap in the subject and the email itself and support doesn't know what the Hell it's about at first, so they put it aside for later ... and forget about it. I make subject lines relevant and simple and the message to the point and simple, and I get a fast response everytime.

;)

nootkan

Well I still haven't heard anything from support about the license key reset. Starting to wonder if there is something else wrong.

Is there another way to do this. I don't see a way to login to my account with alidropship. I can however login to Dropship Insights but I don't see a way to access my account from there.

Direct Webstore

Well I still haven't heard anything from support about the license key reset.
Strange. Never failed for me. Sure you have the address correct? support@alidropship.com

Is there another way to do this.
No. It's been requested in the Suggestion forum to have a Customer Portal at alidropship.com that we can sign into and manage our licenses ourselves. But that has not been done ... yet.

I can however login to Dropship Insights
Nothing to do with it.

Just try a PM with another staff member online again.

Last edited:

nootkan

Well as a last ditch effort I tried to use the contact form on the website again and voila someone actually replied rather quickly telling me that my license key had been reactivated.

Whew, bit of a relief as it has been over 48 hours since I first made contact. Hopefully this was just a gliche and not a sign of future support.

Thanks to you Direct Webstore for at least making feel like someone was listening. Much appreciated!

Now off to get started on my drop shipping adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.