Require variation selection

I got my first order! The issue is... Im not sure my customer realized they needed to choose a product variation so they chose the default option. Is there anyway for me to require that they select a variation before adding an item to the cart. And disable it from automatically choosing a variation.

yoha03

I got my first order! The issue is... Im not sure my customer realized they needed to choose a product variation so they chose the default option. Is there anyway for me to require that they select a variation before adding an item to the cart. And disable it from automatically choosing a variation.
If you are worried, just email them to confirm the variation

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us!

Usually, customers do check what exactly they buy. Still, if you have your doubts, you are free to contact them through the email they left upon placing the order on your website.

As for the request on how to disable the pre-selected variation (I'm assuming you are using the Da Vinci 2.0 theme), please check the screenshot below:

1637100387349.png

Best regards,
Volodya

Last edited: