raziel

Require a professional shop partner at Woocomerce

I invested on the store very much time on design and adding products

Link - https://burstag.com

Profit sharing - private message
Requirements:
- Knowledge in the WordPress system
- Knowledge of the Woocomerece system
- Knowledge of anime (Dragon Ball, Naruto, New Animations)
- Raising products weekly
- Talk to customers by email / Facebook / Instagram
- Market your products on Facebook \ Instagram / Google \ MailChimp Mailing
- Digital Marketing
- Facebook posts
Please send a private message

Direct Webstore

When I saw the name "Burstag" I had no idea what the site was about. So my first job as a partner would be to change the name to something that at least gives a clue as to what the site is about. lol :)

shopifyexpert

When I saw the name "Burstag" I had no idea what the site was about. So my first job as a partner would be to change the name to something that at least gives a clue as to what the site is about. lol :)
As a senior member, I respect your comments or thoughts, but sometimes I have seen that 75% of your comments are just garbage no use, sorry to say this. Please don't start arguments am not interested , this is just an advice, thank you

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Please don't start arguments
Of course not. There's no need to "start" one. You've done an excellent job of taking care of that yourself. Well done! So to be fair, I'll just "finish it" for you. ;)

sometimes 75% of your comments are just garbage no use,

75% wow! We have had a a few exaggerating drama queens over the past few weeks. And if you think 75% equates to "sometimes", your math skills need a bit of a polish. Do you even know what 75% of 3958 posts is? It's 2998. Wow!. 2998 garbage posts! I should be named Troll of the year! LOL

With 3958 messages, the bulk of which are helping people with problems I'd make my "garbage comments" out to be about 1% that's 39 garbage posts. That sounds about right. Maybe it could even be 2%. But I understand how 39-78 posts or so may appear to be a massive 75% garbage to someone poor in math skills and too ignorant to take into account the total of all my posts AND the type of posts 98-99% of them are.

But I admit, I'm only human. Sometimes I just can't resist trolling stupid people 1-2% of the time. Which is exactly what I'm doing to you now. ;)
But my post above about the domain name could hardly be described as a "troll post" or "garbage". Try Googling "The importance of branding and site names". Then dismiss it all as "garbage". lol

In my "opinion" on an open members forum (You know, forums right? Those places where people discuss, debate and offer opinions?) ... the name is meaningless. Simple as that. It's my right to express that opinion, and you have no right to deny me that right.

Site names IDEALLY should give people an idea of what the site is about. It also helps tremendously for ranking higher in search results. This bit is not an opinion, it's a fact. But of course it's your right to express your opinion and call it "garbage". But I would have expected a self appointed "Shopify Expert" to know better.

Thanks for your opinion.

:)

... and I now await the illogical, baseless and emotionally based reply.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

For God's sake, don't give the job to the "Shopify Expert". He's overly dramatic, his ignorance is blatant and his math skills are terrible ... he'll run the site into the ground. But that's just my opinion. :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

... and I now await the illogical, baseless and emotionally based reply.
Thank you very much expert, god bless you
Oh! A sarcastic reply. Good work! You're showing a little adaptability. But the end result is the same. It's not a valid or logical argument for your implication that my post about the domain name is garbage. Not that that is any surprise, It's simply not debatable. My statement was a simple fact that anyone with even basic marketing experience would agree with. If I was the recruitment manager for this job, I'd throw your application in the trash based on that alone.

As for the rest of your overly exaggerated claims ... well that's just laughable as I clearly explained above with basic 5th grade math.

Thank you very much expert,
By the way. I'm not the one embarrassingly using a forum title claiming to be an "expert". In Australia, we call people who do things like that a "wanker".

god bless you
May the force be with you.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

My apologies for the disruptions to your thread @raziel But such blatantly ignorant claims and accusations like Mr Expert's just couldn't be left unchallenged. My sense of logic and justice is too strong to do that.

I hope you can find someone competent. The applications so far haven't been very promising ... lol ;) And seriously, you really should consider changing the site name to something that indicates what the site is selling. That was no joke. I'm serious. Ignore Mr Expert. Anyone who claims that having a site name that lets people know what the site is about and also improves SEO is "garbage" really shouldn't have anything to do with managing an e-commerce site ... even if they do self proclaim to be an "expert".

So ... any applicants for the job?

;)

Last edited: