Report Product

fraymores

Hi, I would like to know how to access the option to report a product, because I´m having problems with variations. Thanks

fraymores

I have a product that only has the option to buy 2 units. There are not more variations. However in Aliexpress there are 4 options of the quantity "1, 2, 5 and 10".

Attachments

• mona lisa.jpg
    mona lisa.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 10
  • mona lisa2.jpg
    mona lisa2.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 10

fraymores

I don´t remember, but it is posible. I have tried to create the variations again, but don´t let me. do you know a way to put all in onder?

daniel-97

I don´t remember, but it is posible. I have tried to create the variations again, but don´t let me. do you know a way to put all in onder?
Don't create the Variation yourself. The point is to link your website's product to Aliexpress product. If you create manually, there is no coding/link behind it and you won't be able to use the "Automated Order placing" of this plugin.

What I suggest is:
1. Copy the description you wrote (if you have it) to Word/Note on your computer, and delete the product permanently.
2. Re-import that product to your website, and paste your description back there, and change the price, and you're good to go :)

Shouldn't take you more than 5-10 minutes

fraymores

Oh thanks Daniel, I will do that.
Wait, I have another question. I have a product that when I see it in aliexpress its appearance has changed, the photos are very different from the ones I had when I imported the product. How can I do to solve it, because thiswill be a problem with customers...

daniel-97

Oh thanks Daniel, I will do that.
Wait, I have another question. I have a product that when I see it in aliexpress its appearance has changed, the photos are very different from the ones I had when I imported the product. How can I do to solve it, because thiswill be a problem with customers...
Probably the seller changed that product. What I think you should do is search in the seller's shop if they still have that product of yours, if not then find that product by another seller and replace that product's URL with yours in your shop, everything will be kept as it is, all you have to do is change the price again.

And if what you meant was the product is the same but they changed the images, you can choose what image is best and download it, add it to your product and update it :)

Mar

Don't create the Variation yourself. The point is to link your website's product to Aliexpress product. If you create manually, there is no coding/link behind it and you won't be able to use the "Automated Order placing" of this plugin.

What I suggest is:
1. Copy the description you wrote (if you have it) to Word/Note on your computer, and delete the product permanently.
2. Re-import that product to your website, and paste your description back there, and change the price, and you're good to go :)

Shouldn't take you more than 5-10 minutes
The fastest way is to reset the product in the edit page. Click Supplier then Reset Product. Variations will be restored while descriptions in place.

1594986138285.png