Remove stars from Michelangelo theme

Thank you for the response but the space still stays. I really wish the themes had an option to get rid of the stars with the click of a button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-06-11-58-16-695_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-06-11-58-16-695_com.android.chrome.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 7

Direct Webstore

I can only test with the demo theme at Alidropship. You will have to try and experiment yourself by right clicking that space, then clicking "Inspect". A console will pop out on the right showing you the CSS code that affects that space. Then try adjusting the height by editing the code in that console. Any changes you make there are only temporary. You will need to copy paste the edited code to the Additional CSS section in Appearance/Customize.

This is perhaps the biggest mistake on my part. I should have gone for the woo but I have created my store with sales coming in & now its almost impossible to switch. I had spent months creating and listing the products.

Well the next store will definitely be a woo version.

Direct Webstore

It should be able to be done ... I just can't do it properly with the demo theme. Just try experimenting with the code in the popout console ... that's how I learnt. :)

mensah-gbekor

It should be able to be done ... I just can't do it properly with the demo theme. Just try experimenting with the code in the popout console ... that's how I learnt. :)
Is it possible to switch from the original plugin to woo? Are the licenses the same? I bought a custom website. After a month i think Woo seems to be better.

Direct Webstore

Is it possible to switch from the original plugin to woo? Are the licenses the same? I bought a custom website. After a month i think Woo seems to be better.

You can use either plugin with license. However, if you switch to Woo, you will have to start from scratch setting up your site, theme and importing all your products and editing their descriptions again.

Why?

The Original plugin contains it's own inbuilt "shopping cart system" and Woocommerce is another different type of "shopping cart system" The two are not compatible. They use different tables in the database to store the products ... plus other functions.