Remove Seller's Logos? Any solutions?

Direct Webstore

Do u know if we can implement infinite scroll using any plugin thats compatible with the free themes?
No. Another reason I switched to Woo (there are a few reasons ... lol )

The only alternative is to go to WP-Admin>Settings>Reading ... and with "Blog pages show at most" increase the number from 10 to whatever you want, to show more products on a single page. But overdo it and it will slow your page loading down. When I used the Original, I had it set to 30.

It says "Blog Pages" ... but that includes the product pages too.

:)

ShopOnline

No. Another reason I switched to Woo (there are a few reasons ... lol )

The only alternative is to go to WP-Admin>Settings>Reading ... and with "Blog pages show at most" increase the number from 10 to whatever you want, to show more products on a single page. But overdo it and it will slow your page loading down. When I used the Original, I had it set to 30.

It says "Blog Pages" ... but that includes the product pages too.

:)
Haha. Ok. I am soon moving to Woo in that case. I am yet to get the SSL done and will be needing a new license after that will go for woo version. I had Woo store earlier before buying Alidropship, but with a normal theme. So liked the free themes. For now will continue with the WPsetting you suggested. Thank you for your replies in like blinks. Very quick.

ShopOnline

You better do it before importing products because you can't transfer them, you have to start from scratch.

You should have picked a host with free SSL ... most of them have it now.
Really? Go Daddy is charging me a lot for that. Infact i was about change the hosting provider after facing the ioncube issue which they couldn't resolve (i raised a ticket to ioncube team they said it was fault with godaddy). And i asked them to refaund (more three years were remaining) and they refaund was a store credit. And they made me buy C-Panel. Now I probably dont have a choice to go with any other hosting ptovider soon. Godaddy is charging me more for SSL.

Direct Webstore

Go Daddy i
They are truly terrible. They're like the "McDonald's" of hosting. Run from them now. RUN! :)

If you just have one site ... I'd recommend Siteground. I use Hostgator Cloud Hosting as it has unmetered storage, bandwidth, CPU etc as I have 8 sites. Siteground better than Hostgator but it is limited storage wise ... but it's plenty for 1 site.

Mar

Really? Go Daddy is charging me a lot for that. Infact i was about change the hosting provider after facing the ioncube issue which they couldn't resolve (i raised a ticket to ioncube team they said it was fault with godaddy). And i asked them to refaund (more three years were remaining) and they refaund was a store credit. And they made me buy C-Panel. Now I probably dont have a choice to go with any other hosting ptovider soon. Godaddy is charging me more for SSL.
Most hosting services are tricky, but GoDaddy is the worst. They advertise cheap domain registration but when you add it in cart you will be surprised of the true cost. With this, I assume they have all the tricks in their hosting service. Just recently I have my GoDaddy account cancelled and all my domains registered with them discontinued.

ShopOnline

They are truly terrible. They're like the "McDonald's" of hosting. Run from them now. RUN! :)

If you just have one site ... I'd recommend Siteground. I use Hostgator Cloud Hosting as it has unmetered storage, bandwidth, CPU etc as I have 8 sites. Siteground better than Hostgator but it is limited storage wise ... but it's plenty for 1 site.
Will check Siteground right now. Thankyou. Once I pay GoDaddy now for SSL I will be trapped by them for more two three years. :(

ShopOnline

Most hosting services are tricky, but GoDaddy is the worst. They advertise cheap domain registration but when you add it in cart you will be surprised of the true cost. With this, I assume they have all the tricks in their hosting service. Just recently I have my GoDaddy account cancelled and all my domains registered with them discontinued.
Ahh. Ok checking for Siteground now.

ShopOnline

I have been with at least three hosting services with droshipping store, never paid for SSL. In fact all hosting services I know offer free SSL, GoDaddy is one of a kind.
So far I was under assumption SSL is expensive. I just goggled today after these conversations and came to know it comes free.

Direct Webstore

Ok checking for Siteground now.
I'd do a bit more shopping around if I was you. Don't jump to Siteground because one person (me) says so. Everyone has different needs. There are plenty of comparison sites around so weigh up all the pros and cons of each site. I think @Mar has had problems with Siteground...not sure. The best ones are ...

SiteGround.
Inmotion Hosting.
HostGator Cloud.
A2 Hosting.

.. in my opinion. :)

Mar

I'd do a bit more shopping around if I was you. Don't jump to Siteground because one person (me) says so. Everyone has different needs. There are plenty of comparison sites around so weigh up all the pros and cons of each site. I think @Mar has had problems with Siteground...not sure. The best ones are ...

SiteGround.
Inmotion Hosting.
HostGator Cloud.
A2 Hosting.

.. in my opinion. :)
I have some unpleasant experience with Siteground and A2hosting but it don't mean because they are bad for me, they are bad for you also. It will depend on a number of factors. I notice the reason why some hosting services are expensive than others although they are not really better is because they spend so much in marketing. You can see this hosting services everywhere in forms of plain advertisement or reviews. I am working in a company that provide positive reviews to any business for a fee. I know about reviews very well. You don't rely on it so much.