Remove Seller's Logos? Any solutions?

shonenrun

Without resorting to photoshop and hosting images on our bandwidth, has anyone figured out a way to remove the Seller's logos?

I was thinking if there's a way to crop the photo in wordpress, or to use a white rectangle image to cover the seller's logo.

Would welcome if anyone has solved this.

Ovidiu

I was looking for something like this today, found some plugins but they don't look that good and I haven't tried any.
So waiting for an answer in this too

Direct Webstore

Contact the seller and ask them not to put logos on pics. Explain that your're a drop shipper. Explain that there are many dropshippers. If they don't wish to have increased sales via dropshippers, say "by bye". If they refuse ... change to sellers who don't put logos on pics. Simple as that. :)

Mar

It is easy to edit photos even remove articles the suppliers made that mention AliExpress if you have 10 or twenty products. But if you have several thousands, you would be spending your whole life on it.

Willy

Hahhaa apparently we all have the same problems :)
After many searches, I finally found this: Photo Editor by Aviary.
Sans titre.png
Directly in wordpress I modify the photo that contains the watermark and I progress.
I hope it can help some, free plugin :)

WorldNiches

Photo Editor by Aviary.
Without resorting to ......hosting images on our bandwidth

You need to host the images on your site to use that plugin.

You CAN'T edit images hosted on Aliexpress. All you can do is delete any images that contain watermarks you don't want and keep the rest OR host them on your site and use an editor like the one Willy suggested. :)

(Or edit them on your computer with another editor like Photoshop and reupload them)

pinno

I figured another way to hide their logos and this may help you too: In alidropship's image editor, notice that you are able to put stickers/labels over the product images - you can use the default stickers/labels that shipped with the plugin or you can upload your own and put them on the images in just a couple of clicks. So when it is too much work to load another plugin to edit the images, just create some jpeg stickers/labels with your own logo (some squares some rectangles or rounded in shape to fit different needs) and just slap them over the supplier's logos. This way even tho the background is not completely blank, it at least is showing your own logo instead of the supplier's. In some cases, when the background is not blank to start with, like some images that are taken with stuff in the background and on top of it the supplier's logos, this may be the easiest way to replace them. I hope this help. Please let me know what you guys think.

ShopOnline

I figured another way to hide their logos and this may help you too: In alidropship's image editor, notice that you are able to put stickers/labels over the product images - you can use the default stickers/labels that shipped with the plugin or you can upload your own and put them on the images in just a couple of clicks. So when it is too much work to load another plugin to edit the images, just create some jpeg stickers/labels with your own logo (some squares some rectangles or rounded in shape to fit different needs) and just slap them over the supplier's logos. This way even tho the background is not completely blank, it at least is showing your own logo instead of the supplier's. In some cases, when the background is not blank to start with, like some images that are taken with stuff in the background and on top of it the supplier's logos, this may be the easiest way to replace them. I hope this help. Please let me know what you guys think.
I use this. But I use Alidropship free theme too. Problem is the home page displays logo on it still but when one clicks on the product and goes to single product page then it shows the sticker. :(

Direct Webstore

I use this. But I use Alidropship free theme too. Problem is the home page displays logo on it still but when one clicks on the product and goes to single product page then it shows the sticker.
You're not editing ALL the images.
OR (more likely) ... clear your browser and/or plugin caches.

ShopOnline

So it was a cache issue? If so ... how much did I win? LOL :)
I used my store's logo to cover them.
Hi there, This is not the relevant thread. Just incase you know the solution please help.

Issues below:
1: User registration email is not going.
2: Test email in the Alidropship settings also not going through.
3: Orders processing is failing everytime. No single order placed successfully yet. Not sure if its because of the email issue. (Only incase of Paypal). Other payment getway works fine.

ShopOnline

Ahh. No haven't done. My site had issues about Ioncube and I completely did a fresh installation (WordPress) after buying C-Panel just a week ago. Thank you. Will do the set up and ping back for issues in case any. Thanks:)