Remove product count

ShopOnline

Hi,
I am using Alidropship Rambrandt theme. Is there a way to remove the product counts that is displayed everywhere?

kefeng

Hi there, what are the CSS codes please for both desktop and mobile to hide the product counts from category/sub category? This is for the Rambrandt theme. Thanks. Kevin

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there, what are the CSS codes please for both desktop and mobile to hide the product counts from category/sub category? This is for the Rambrandt theme. Thanks. Kevin
Hello Kevin,

Thanks for your question!
To hide product count in Main menu, please add this piece of code to your Customization => Head => CSS style:

.header-desc .categories-menu ul.children a span.count, .header-desc .categories-menu ul.sub-menu a span.count {
display: none;
}

Please let me know how this worked for you and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

Rembrandt theme for AliDropship – Clean and Polished E-Commerce Theme (7).png

kefeng

Hi Ekaterina, thanks so much for that, works on PC browser. What is the CSS code to remove product count for mobile menu please, for the same theme? thanks, Kevin

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, thanks so much for that, works on PC browser. What is the CSS code to remove product count for mobile menu please, for the same theme? thanks, Kevin
Glad to hear this, Kevin! Please add another piece of code:

.header-mobile .mobile-main-menu .cat_menu-list li a i {
display: none;
}

kefeng

Hi there, what is the custom css to hide product count for all products and for categories (please see attached images) please, for both pc and mobile sites. Many thanks, Kevin

Attachments

• product count.JPG
    product count.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
  • product count2.JPG
    product count2.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 10

Direct Webstore

I think it time you learnt how to use the Chrome Console, the "Inspect" tool and simple CSS like .xxxxx { display: none; }
You can use this hide most things.

You can use the "Inspect" link by right-clicking whatever it is you want to change, the CSS codes will pop up on the right, you can edit them there, add extra lines (like .xxxxx { display: none; ) to see the effect straight away. However, changes there are not permanent. You must copy/paste the code and it's edits (or edit after pasting) into Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS.

This is what anyone has to do each time you make a request for custom CSS in order to provide you with it. It's extremely easy to learn and very quick to do. There is also countless info on the net about it. (Changing colors, dimensions, borders etc etc)

I was up and flying using the Console within minutes the first time I tried. If you're serious about developing online businesses, it's a handy and easy skill to learn. Give it a try. :)

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi there, what is the custom css to hide product count for all products and for categories (please see attached images) please, for both pc and mobile sites. Many thanks, Kevin
Hello Kevin,

Please add this piece of code to Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS or Customization => Head => CSS style:

.h1cont span {
display:none;
}