Remove all product Discounts

Simos

When applying an automatic price formula the plugin automatically imports the discount from the product's listing and displays it on the store.

For example a product is priced at $4.00 with a 20% discount on Aliexpress and the regular price is $5.00. We take that product and double it's price on the formula.
As a result: 4.00x2=$8. The plugin will automatically double the original price as well: 5.00x2=$10 and display the discount from the original product on Aliexpress.

Many times Aliexpress sellers make discounts with non rounded numbers, eg: 39%, 92%, 21%, 12%. Discounts that make the site look completely random and unprofessional.

I don't want to have discounts on my store, I want to put them up only when I'm running a campaign. All the time saved creating prices automatically will be lost if I remove the discounts one by one.

There should be an option to remove all discounts as well as an option to round discount values. The first is very simple, basically a process that wipes automatically the Regular/Old Price field from all the products.