Remembrant theme customization

sunshine

Thank you dwar Ekaterina..
I removed all exrta themes i had pre installed to remmebrant - loos like they were causing issues.
I am able to see the cart now.. phew! i got cared u c :p
much love from india

sunshine

One question:
How do we change background colour?
I do see colour change in general, but the backgroud colour always remains white - want to pecifially chage the header olour becaus my logo is light cloured and it will show better on relatively darker contrast background :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

One question:
How do we change background colour?
I do see colour change in general, but the backgroud colour always remains white - want to pecifially chage the header olour becaus my logo is light cloured and it will show better on relatively darker contrast background :)
Please note there is no such option available as changing background image in the Rembrandt theme. You might want to consider installing DaVinci or Michelangelo theme for these purposes.

sunshine

Please note there is no such option available as changing background image in the Rembrandt theme. You might want to consider installing DaVinci or Michelangelo theme for these purposes.
oh ok - havent tried those two - was plannign to use the DAvinci one - but somehow used Rem :)
Will update!