Rembrandt Theme - Change Header and footer Colour

Direct Webstore

Custom CSS.
Right click the areas and use the Chrome console to find the CSS, change the colours and paste it in Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS

waseem

Question about themes,
I checked the new themes available for download but it looks a bit difficult to change themes. Is there a standard procedure which can help a layman to switch between themes if required
thanks

Direct Webstore

Question about themes,
I checked the new themes available for download but it looks a bit difficult to change themes. Is there a standard procedure which can help a layman to switch between themes if required
thanks

1. Download a theme from Alidropship.
2. Upload the theme to your site from WP-Admin> Appearance>Themes>Add New.
3. Activate the theme.

Simple as that.

:)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Question about themes,
thanks
Please follow the above instructions! Feel free to send me a pm in case you're still struggling to switch to another theme.

waseem

hi
please help me how to change pictures in the theme and how to add the mega menu
Thanks

Attachments

• theme pic change.jpg
    theme pic change.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 9

Direct Webstore

please help me how to change pictures in the theme

That's done via "Customization". You really should read the documentation ... https://help.alidropship.com/?q=customizing+theme

how to add the mega menu

Appearance>Menus ... And more info is in the search results link in the documentation I gave you above.

And again, read the documentation. You will discover all sorts of amazing things there. :) ... https://help.alidropship.com/ There is a big search box at the top of them you can use for other future questions too.

:)