Rembrandt Slider Image issue

Moha

Hi,

Need help with the slider image sizes for Rembradt theme. Its possible that this was discussed in the forum and resolved. But I could not find a solution thread.
  1. The theme says 1920x420 as the image size. But this size does not fit in the placeholder. The image always gets stretched and blurred if I use this size. What is the correct size to be used.
  2. Can we remove the slider from the theme? What is the CSS code? I have tried to just leave the image and text blank. But it created a 1 inch high white space on the home page. Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Moha

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

Need help with the slider image sizes for Rembradt theme. Its possible that this was discussed in the forum and resolved. But I could not find a solution thread.
  1. The theme says 1920x420 as the image size. But this size does not fit in the placeholder. The image always gets stretched and blurred if I use this size. What is the correct size to be used.
  2. Can we remove the slider from the theme? What is the CSS code? I have tried to just leave the image and text blank. But it created a 1 inch high white space on the home page. Any ideas?
Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Moha
Hello Moha,

1. I couldn't reproduce the issue. The main image looks just fine on both mobile devices and desktop computers.
rembrandt slider.jpg

2. Thanks for lettings us know about the slider bug!

Moha

Hello Moha,

1. I couldn't reproduce the issue. The main image looks just fine on both mobile devices and desktop computers.
View attachment 5672

2. Thanks for lettings us know about the slider bug!

You will not be able to see the issue with the above image. Try to use a different image with critical information in the corners.

Can you help change the height of the image in the theme? what is the CSS code?