Regarding the possibility to offer tracking of orders

Yoligrana

Hi! I would like the possibility to offer to my customers the ability to track their orders. How can I do that? Should I have to create a dedicated page with tracking shortcodes or something like that? Help is appreciated thanks

Regards

Mar

Hi! I would like the possibility to offer to my customers the ability to track their orders. How can I do that? Should I have to create a dedicated page with tracking shortcodes or something like that? Help is appreciated thanks

Regards

Regards
What theme are you using? Normally there is a default page for order tracking. You will add the page in the menu.

1588214661698.png

Yoligrana

Hi Mar, I'm using Flatsome theme, so how can I offer tracking to my customers without adding that page in the menu?

Yoligrana

I mean do I have to add the tracking number to all orders manually? Because the automatic option DOES NOT work!
Is it happening to anyone else?

Yoligrana

Okay, I created a new page and added the shortcode [ads-track] then save and add the page to the menu. When check it, no changes,only the shortcode displaying in the page. What do I did wrong?

Also, even if I use firefox and have aliexpress site opened and logged in, I am not able to get the Get Tracking button to work in the WooCommerce orders. I have tried in Firefox as well as in Chrome and none of them are working, everytime I sell I have to place the order and tracking number manually, which is time consuming for me, what can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Regards

Mar

Hi Mar, I'm using Flatsome theme, so how can I offer tracking to my customers without adding that page in the menu?
If you don't want it in the menu, add the tracking in shipped email notification.

1588392702816.png

Okay, I created a new page and added the shortcode [ads-track] then save and add the page to the menu. When check it, no changes,only the shortcode displaying in the page. What do I did wrong?
I don't know how you you did it. Normally, tracking in menu would show.
Also, even if I use firefox and have aliexpress site opened and logged in, I am not able to get the Get Tracking button to work in the WooCommerce orders. I have tried in Firefox as well as in Chrome and none of them are working, everytime I sell I have to place the order and tracking number manually, which is time consuming for me, what can I do?
It's not the way it work in my site. Usually, when ordered, order number is automatically added, when shipped, tracking number is automatically added. I used to add order number and tracking code in the past manually, but with the recent updates of the plugin, I notice they are automatically added. Make sure alidropship extension is active in the browser.

Yoligrana

If you don't want it in the menu, add the tracking in shipped email notification.

View attachment 11738

I don't know how you you did it. Normally, tracking in menu would show.

It's not the way it work in my site. Usually, when ordered, order number is automatically added, when shipped, tracking number is automatically added. I used to add order number and tracking code in the past manually, but with the recent updates of the plugin, I notice they are automatically added. Make sure alidropship extension is active in the browser.

I was not able to fully understand you Mar, let me know you said: If you don't want it in the menu, add the tracking in shipped email notification. - What does that mean? Should I deactivate "Don't attach tracking" option? what does that mean?

Some customers have asked me for the tracking of their order but I had no idea what to tell them.
So it would be nice to have a tracking page with the tracking service, but as I said, when I use the shortcode, nothing happens. It seems the page does not read the shortcode. See it in action https://sexshopgold.com/tracking/

Also, why I'm not able to generate the tracking number and order id automatically? The button does not work, can anybody enter to my admin and have a look please?

Mar

I was not able to fully understand you Mar, let me know you said: If you don't want it in the menu, add the tracking in shipped email notification. - What does that mean? Should I deactivate "Don't attach tracking" option? what does that mean?
Sorry for the confusion. The setting "Don't attach tracking"mean if you activate it, tracking will not be included in the Shipped email notification.
Some customers have asked me for the tracking of their order but I had no idea what to tell them.
So it would be nice to have a tracking page with the tracking service, but as I said, when I use the shortcode, nothing happens. It seems the page does not read the shortcode. See it in action https://sexshopgold.com/tracking/
Since you are using the woo version, see this link of a thread, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/how-my-customer-can-track-his-order-alidropship-woo.15147/ . I think the short code you add in the page is not for woocommerce.

Yoligrana

Ok I added the woocommerce shortcode for users to track the orders. But when I place the order id and the email of the customer there is an error message: Sorry, the order could not be found. Please contact us if you are having difficulty finding your order details.
What am I doing wrong?

Also, why I'm not able to generate the tracking number and order id automatically? The button does not work, can anybody enter to my admin and have a look please?

Yoligrana

I have set a page for my users to track their orders. /tracking/
But when I insert the Order ID and the Billing email, I get the following error:

Sorry, the order could not be found. Please contact us if you are having difficulty finding your order details.