Regarding my Alidropship Wordpress site

Dear concern
I would like to inform you that actually I have just developed a custom store just 10/15 days before. As I had no experience about Wordpress before today I have faced a big problem that is when I have log in my Wordpress admin site I just see my admin panel but there is no any category list even after few minutes Wordpress also invidiabile. I have loge outed several times and every times its happening same. I have attached an screenshot here.
So if you kindly help me to solve this issue or give me a idea what should I do now I will be really grateful .

Attachments

• F1DD4BF7-35BA-4A19-8ED3-6FA705D68C8F.jpeg
    F1DD4BF7-35BA-4A19-8ED3-6FA705D68C8F.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 12

Mar

Dear concern
I would like to inform you that actually I have just developed a custom store just 10/15 days before. As I had no experience about Wordpress before today I have faced a big problem that is when I have log in my Wordpress admin site I just see my admin panel but there is no any category list even after few minutes Wordpress also invidiabile. I have loge outed several times and every times its happening same. I have attached an screenshot here.
So if you kindly help me to solve this issue or give me a idea what should I do now I will be really grateful .
According to the screenshot, you are at Tools>Site Heath of the admin page. It is not the only item of the admin. Haven't you tried to click other menus?

1593797615827.png
1593797833090.png

Thnx for your replay actually I can find out the problem that was unfortunately I made few mistakes and because of that my disk space was over loaded and then I backed up my Wordpress in my server as a result my disk is showing using 140% and in c panel there is a message to contact with my site developer. After that I deleted many products which was uploaded but still is showing same. So is there any one can help me if I provide my details please. I would be thankful because I have just planning to started my Dropshipping in the mean time this massed up I made.

Thanks in advance

Mar

Thnx for your replay actually I can find out the problem that was unfortunately I made few mistakes and because of that my disk space was over loaded and then I backed up my Wordpress in my server as a result my disk is showing using 140% and in c panel there is a message to contact with my site developer. After that I deleted many products which was uploaded but still is showing same. So is there any one can help me if I provide my details please. I would be thankful because I have just planning to started my Dropshipping in the mean time this massed up I made.

Thanks in advance
You need to give more information, e. g. the plugin, is it the original or the woo. Did you set to upload product images to the server? Also, your host provider, think your plan has very limited disk space especially if your backup file is stored in the server. Let me know.

roozbehk

Thanks in advance
did you empty trash in your cpanel?

click2cartz

Yes my one is Alidropship original plugin and disk space was 3GB. I already imported 230 products and Planning to start marketing and before that last few days I was going through all system to understand my self better. Yesterday I have installed 2/3 free version plugins and then I saw in my media folder few product pictures was copied several times and then I clicked import option and some other options and after that suddenly when I saw this situation at first I deleted many of my product photos from media folder even deleted many products from product list but still it’s showing 136% used.
On the other hand I just purchased domain from namesilo and rest of the service are from Alidropship ( hosting and everything’s ).
Even I deleted the product which was upload by the developer with my free packages but all I have done after doing the backup .

roozbehk

did you turn this on?
1593864203405.png
if you dont when you delete product from your store the images still there and take space. that's why you have multiple images from one product.

click2cartz

I
did you empty trash in your cpanel?
I have just clean the trash from my WP panel which product I deleted but not from C panel. I just made a back up to see the you tube tutorial. When I was trying to understand few options and press the button import / export button then after few moments this was happened . Then I deleted few add one but no improvement .

click2cartz

All options are enable in my system. Shout I do anything in this option ?

Attachments

• 56BD5106-C593-434B-8921-3A6532520F69.jpeg
    56BD5106-C593-434B-8921-3A6532520F69.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 3

click2cartz

If you don’t mind or if you kind to me may I share my C panel admin details with you ? Another thing is I feel doubt that I did install this plugin or developer installed . Actually I was just massed up so can’t recognize.

Attachments

• 9AC56834-36C5-411C-88D0-4EF54328D7FE.jpeg
    9AC56834-36C5-411C-88D0-4EF54328D7FE.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7

roozbehk

If you don’t mind or if you kind to me may I share my C panel admin details with you ? Another thing is I feel doubt that I did install this plugin or developer installed . Actually I was just massed up so can’t recognize.
Np. Send me you login detail in private so i can check

Moha

dude.. just download the backup to your laptop and delete from cpanel.

You are sharing login detail?!?!?! You are awesome ?!?!?!?