Regarding imported products, some with price and some none

Sampson woon

Hello guys
I am new here, and i now doing the import products into my website using alidropship plug in. but weird thing happen some of the product with cost price and most of the products without price, mean = US0.00. I try use chrome to single import, same situation happen. Any one have idea whats going on?

thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello guys
I am new here, and i now doing the import products into my website using alidropship plug in. but weird thing happen some of the product with cost price and most of the products without price, mean = US0.00. I try use chrome to single import, same situation happen. Any one have idea whats going on?

thanks
Hello, please make sure that you use the latest version of Plugin and theme.
Also please check out your pricing formula: https://alidropship.com/codex/2-how-to-use-markup-formula/

Sampson woon

Hi, victoria, yes i do have latest aliplugin and latest davinci theme on host. and about the formula i already delete all but still encounter the same problem

reian

i find that you have to be logged in on aliexpress, otherwise, the prices come out as 0, when using direct import. importing from the plugin, I find that the product details dont get imported.

Sampson woon

i find that you have to be logged in on aliexpress, otherwise, the prices come out as 0, when using direct import. importing from the plugin, I find that the product details dont get imported.
thanks, i got it solved aft change theme and revert back to davinci theme. thanks

Thanks reian, your advise helped me with this issue!;)

Hello, please make sure that you use the latest version of Plugin and theme.
Also please check out your pricing formula: https://alidropship.com/codex/2-how-to-use-markup-formula/
Hello Victorya, can you please help me with issue from same subject. I've already imported many products but while i was importing i didnt sign in to Aliexpress and now those products which I've imported already doesn't showed any discount, it shows for both "product price" and "sale price" the same amount and discount is -0, how to adjust this? or i need to delete all these imported products?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victorya, can you please help me with issue from same subject. I've already imported many products but while i was importing i didnt sign in to Aliexpress and now those products which I've imported already doesn't showed any discount, it shows for both "product price" and "sale price" the same amount and discount is -0, how to adjust this? or i need to delete all these imported products?
Hello , PM me please your domain name, wordpress login and password. I will check it out.