Recommended Hosting Server

Hello,
I've just bought the hosting server for alidropship and woocommerce. But it has poor performance/loadspeed. I'm planning to change my hosting to Wordpress Hosting with plesk. Can alidropship and woocommerce with another plugin (like visual composer, wpbakery, mailchimp and etc) run smoothly on a Wordpress hosting that has specification like below :
Processor : 0.5 core
Ram : 512 MB
SSD : 1GB ( Is it enough to store images for dropshipping web ? )
UNLIMITED mail account
2 FTP account
2 database MySQL
CloudFlare

Thank you

Last edited:
It's actually my hosting problem, i've upgraded my hosting to wordpress hosting and it runs much faster. But the hosting server only available in my country Indonesia.

AnhND

It's actually my hosting problem, i've upgraded my hosting to wordpress hosting and it runs much faster. But the hosting server only available in my country Indonesia.
Really?

What is your import speed ? You use Woocommerce or standard version?

And how many product you can import 1 times :?

My problem, only 2-5 products once, my server locate in US , 1 GB Ram, 20GB SSD, 1 chip core :(

I'm using the woocommerce version. I've never imported the products yet. I've just imported the plugins that required by my custom themes, and the site running very slow. the cpu usage showed at 100% and my website is showed error 500.

Actually the problem is not the alidropship, the problem is woocommerce and wordpress need a lot of resource. So I recommends you to upgrade your hosting to the woocommerce or wordpress hosting. But of course it's much more expensive. I've got the cheaper one but the wp-server is only available in my country.

alexmorco

You can go with Cloudways managed WordPress hosting, you will get a lot of features, cache plugins and also you will see the speed of your website, I used many hosting providers for a long time but for faster WordPress hosting and fastest website loading, I would recommend them.