Receiving and sending payments

petartod

Hello, I am new here :)

I am considering buying an Alidropship store, which would be my first drop shipping experience.

I understand that when customer buys something from my store, I receive the money, I make the order on Aliexpress (or the new feature automatically does that for me) and pay for it. I can't use PayPal, because here in Macedodnia we have only the send money option, we can't receive money. I could use 2Checkout, but as long as I know they do payouts only once a week. Does that it's necessary to have some starting capital for making orders on Aliexpress becasue obviously I would receive payments much later? How do international sellers solve this issue?

By the way, I want to sell in the USA.

The Dropper

Yes you're gonna need some starting capital to purchase products , even if you use PayPal . Did you check with Stripe , they have less fees than 2Checkout and they are more flexible .
I would also suggest that you get an US PayPal account or from another country where Receiving is enabled .

petartod

So, is there some service that could make payments available to me immediately?
Stripe is not an option for citizens of my country, unless using the Payoneer US bank account works for them. And they ask for EIN number, too.
Many Macedonians have Slovenian PayPal, but when PayPal finds about that they freeze their accounts, so I guess it's not very smart option at the moment.

The Dropper

Since ALIEXPRESS don't accept PayPal , there is no way to get paid immediately , but this is what everyone do , have a small amount in your card , start receiving money either in Pa or another gateway , checkout for your customer , & withdraw your money to your card to keep the cash-flow live .

hunybuny2

I am from Pakistan and I had almost same issue. Here is how I solved it.

1. I made a fake account on Paypal (from US).
2. Then I made a Payoneer account and got their master card.
3. I verified the paypal account using information from Payoneer.
4. When I get some reasonable money (like 100$), I send it to my payoneer account and from there onward I use that money through my Master card on Ali Express to buy and fulfill orders.

Then I added my bank account to payoneer to take out the money. Basically I am using Paypal only as a payment method. I am actually using Payoneer to keep, store and withdraw my money.

I hope that helps you.

The Dropper

I am from Pakistan and I had almost same issue. Here is how I solved it.

1. I made a fake account on Paypal (from US).
2. Then I made a Payoneer account and got their master card.
3. I verified the paypal account using information from Payoneer.
4. When I get some reasonable money (like 100$), I send it to my payoneer account and from there onward I use that money through my Master card on Ali Express to buy and fulfill orders.

Then I added my bank account to payoneer to take out the money. Basically I am using Paypal only as a payment method. I am actually using Payoneer to keep, store and withdraw my money.

I hope that helps you.

PayPal is no longer support withdraw to payoneer ?! how did you get to do this ?

Simos

I would like to hear about this as well. Last time I tried I had not success connecting neither of the three Payoneer Bank accounts in Paypal!

The Dropper

I would like to hear about this as well. Last time I tried I had not success connecting neither of the three Payoneer Bank accounts in Paypal!

I even contacted the support by phone , they told me that PayPal is no longer accepting Virtual bank accounts issued on internet .

Simos

True, they told me they stopped working with Payoneer since 2015. I have read about people that have retained accounts from back when Paypal and Payoneer worked together. I busted my balls all day trying to connect the two services without luck.

I'm really curious to hear hunybuny2

hunybuny2

Well, that is strange guys, because I don't have any issue with that. I am still using it. Here are some screenshots.
Sent money to Payoneer
http://imgur.com/UeiPAAH

Received money in Payoneer
http://imgur.com/HBXITRF

I can think of some reasons.
  1. I have almost 2 year old Paypal account and almost 1.5 years old Payoneer account.
  2. I verified the paypal almost a year ago through Payoneer.
  3. I used the bank details to verify paypal, not the card system.

Simos

You said you made a fake US account, so you used the dollar bank account .

When doing that you have two obstacles to overcome:
1)Making PayPal accept the Payoneer virtual bank account .
2)Lifting your receiving limit .

1)What is your receiving limit? Have you successfully lifted it above 2500€?
2)In order to lift your limit they ask for some paperwork to validate your address: Phone Bill, Electricity Bill or a bank statement with your address . What did you provide?

hunybuny2

Well, I have limit of same 2500. But I don't foresee my store going that high where I would have to send payments corssing the 2500$ barrier.
And if and when my store goes beyond my limit, I can establish an office in US for a month and pay all the charges and get myself verified as Yaros did.