Rearrange / Sorting Product Variation

pmp

Guys hello!
Many of my products have several variations eg. a power drill which comes with drill bits. The drill bits are 5 USD and the drill itself is 50 USD. On the product page on my webstore it shows as a feature image the drill BUT it shows the price of the bits (probably because it is the cheapest) which can be misleading and can create disputes. Yes you can click on the different variation buttons and see the correct price, but this is not good image for the brand.
I tried to find a way to change the order/position of the variations so that it shows the price of the feature image but I couldn't find anything. Not find a thread in the forums either. Please note that I use the Aliexpress plugin as I ordered a ready made store.
Any clues how to rearrange the variations?
Thanks in advance!

Christina

Administrator
Guys hello!
Many of my products have several variations eg. a power drill which comes with drill bits. The drill bits are 5 USD and the drill itself is 50 USD. On the product page on my webstore it shows as a feature image the drill BUT it shows the price of the bits (probably because it is the cheapest) which can be misleading and can create disputes. Yes you can click on the different variation buttons and see the correct price, but this is not good image for the brand.
I tried to find a way to change the order/position of the variations so that it shows the price of the feature image but I couldn't find anything. Not find a thread in the forums either. Please note that I use the Aliexpress plugin as I ordered a ready made store.
Any clues how to rearrange the variations?
Thanks in advance!

Hello, pmp!

Could you please send a link to the product on AliExpress to figure out? Also specify which version of the plugin you're using (AliDropship or AliDropship Woo)? Thank you!

pmp

Hello, pmp!

Could you please send a link to the product on AliExpress to figure out? Also specify which version of the plugin you're using (AliDropship or AliDropship Woo)? Thank you!

Hello Christina,
Thanks for your reply! The "power drill" and the "drill bits" were just random products to illustrate my point. However, I have a real example from my web site. Since I don't see anyone posting their dropshipping stores in the forum please let me know how can I send you the details privately.

Christina

Administrator
Hello Christina,
Thanks for your reply! The "power drill" and the "drill bits" were just random products to illustrate my point. However, I have a real example from my web site. Since I don't see anyone posting their dropshipping stores in the forum please let me know how can I send you the details privately.

PMed you.