Ready to USE E-commerce site for sale. - EASY and LOTS of POTENTIAL - 700$ ready to use

giznow

Hello Everyone,

This is based on the Alidropship plugin. This was a project I created months ago but I already have another success with another project. I don't have enough time to run multiple websites and looking for a new owner.

You can visit the website at https://diyhome.store/
Instagram: 6.8k followers fully automated by the plugin - social rabbit

Everything is ready. All username and password details are to be given to the new owner.

Expecting price is 700 USD—an excellent investment, with lots of potentials. Just hire or create a viral campaign. ALL offers are welcome and please don't hesitate to reach out with an offer. Simply message me and let's have a talk about the price.

If you have any questions please ask.

I appreciate your interest.

Last edited:

EbanDousan

Indeed it shows lots of potentials. From the look of it, I can see the potential deals that would be a great asset to my business industry. Though intriguing, it has some good parts. Just from the look of it, it gives you a unified view of information from different systems in real-time. Those ERP Integrations are for sure why this E-commerce site is above a lot of the concurrence in the market—and having a good-to-go website that surely would give of profit over time never disappointed and really held of its title as a great asset.