Re-ordering "Variations"

mcfc4eva

Hi,

Sometimes when I import a product with variations, the ordering get's messed up.

E.g. A product with 5 sizes displays on AliDropship as; X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large which makes sense but if I import the product the order gets a little messed up and it may display like; Medium, Large X-Small, X-Large, Small.

I can't find a way to re-order these, so if I just edit the name will it affect the inventory? E.g. using the example above if I edit "Medium" to say "X-Small" and so on, will it update the price/inventory of the incorrect variation?

Regards,
-M

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

Sometimes when I import a product with variations, the ordering get's messed up.

E.g. A product with 5 sizes displays on AliDropship as; X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large which makes sense but if I import the product the order gets a little messed up and it may display like; Medium, Large X-Small, X-Large, Small.

I can't find a way to re-order these, so if I just edit the name will it affect the inventory? E.g. using the example above if I edit "Medium" to say "X-Small" and so on, will it update the price/inventory of the incorrect variation?

Regards,
-M
Could you please give an example of that issue. It is quite complicated to understand the problem without screenshots or any particular example.