Raphael Update Issue

sherbert

Hi guys,

Since the last update of the theme it does not seem possible to update code in the Customization - Head section of the theme. I need to update the FB tracking codes in the theme but has not been possible.

Any suggestions?

@Ekaterina Sayapina

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi guys,

Since the last update of the theme it does not seem possible to update code in the Customization - Head section of the theme. I need to update the FB tracking codes in the theme but has not been possible.

Any suggestions?

@Ekaterina Sayapina
Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll check what might be the issue.

sherbert

Also while you are there can you double check if I have entered the Google Merchant Shipping information correctly as this is always tricky and your tutorials are really not detailed enough. They just say, this is a essential click this link, but the aliexpress shipping is not mainstream like DHL, UPS etc. (unless of course you want customers to pay massive amounts for shipping).

The usual shipping for us dropshippers is ePacket or China Post and configuring these are not explained at all in your tutorial, so please can you check this for me as well, as I would like to upload a catalogue and start using it.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Also while you are there can you double check if I have entered the Google Merchant Shipping information correctly as this is always tricky and your tutorials are really not detailed enough. They just say, this is a essential click this link, but the aliexpress shipping is not mainstream like DHL, UPS etc. (unless of course you want customers to pay massive amounts for shipping).

The usual shipping for us dropshippers is ePacket or China Post and configuring these are not explained at all in your tutorial, so please can you check this for me as well, as I would like to upload a catalogue and start using it.

Many thanks in advance.
Please refer to the Google guide to learn more about shipping. The add-on does not handle this attribute, you should set up shipping settings yourself in your GM Center.