Raphael Theme: how can I show most popular items in my menu (Homepage Products in category menu)?

MM-StPeter

Hello, how can I show most popular items in my menu (Homepage Products in category menu)?
I have tried editing my category menus. But the items aren't shown unlike in the raphael's demo site. What should I do? Thanks for you help!

Attachments

• Raphael Category Menu.png
    Raphael Category Menu.png
    513.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Obliq OPTICAL Category Menu.png
    Obliq OPTICAL Category Menu.png
    718.6 KB · Views: 11
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, how can I show most popular items in my menu (Homepage Products in category menu)?
I have tried editing my category menus. But the items aren't shown unlike in the raphael's demo site. What should I do? Thanks for you help!
Hello,

Have you added products to these categories in your admin panel?

MM-StPeter

Hello, yes I have published products.
And I found out that these category menus aren't working on iPad or mobile phone when I tried checking the website. They aren't responsive only at desktop's. Would you mind checking? My site url is: obliqoptical.com
My Alidropship plug in is updated.

Unresponsive Category Menu using iPad.jpg

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, yes I have published products.
And I found out that these category menus aren't working on iPad or mobile phone when I tried checking the website. They aren't responsive only at desktop's. Would you mind checking? My site url is: obliqoptical.com
My Alidropship plug in is updated.

View attachment 6802
This is how Main menu works. You'll see dropdown menu filled with categories and products only in the desktop version of the theme.
Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check the product issue.