Raphael Theme Home Slider Addition

sherbert

Hi guys,

The Raphael theme is great and I really like the updated look and feel. Over the past week or so, it has been wild with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the regular product additions, corrections, updates and so on. I was thinking it maybe a really handy feature that shouldn´t be too difficult to implement if the home slides had the option to schedule them, so we could make the banners in advance, then leave them to turn off and on whilst we go about other stuff on the site.

Is this a possibility?

@Victoria Kudryashova @Elena

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi guys,

The Raphael theme is great and I really like the updated look and feel. Over the past week or so, it has been wild with Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the regular product additions, corrections, updates and so on. I was thinking it maybe a really handy feature that shouldn´t be too difficult to implement if the home slides had the option to schedule them, so we could make the banners in advance, then leave them to turn off and on whilst we go about other stuff on the site.

Is this a possibility?

@Victoria Kudryashova @Elena
Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! That's a nice feature. However, we don't plan to implement it in the near future.