Rabbit Issues from recent update

TimBrydges

Hello, I had ordered the Social Media Promotion, so the Social Rabbit Plugin was installed and configured for me. Recently there was an update for the plugin, after updating the plugin is requesting the license key that was never provided to me. I sent a message via Skype and never got a reply and the email I sent, I don’t think she understood what I was explaining. Anyhow I have a plugin that currently does not work without the key. Thanks for your help.

TimBrydges

My plugin was working great and I love it. It’s just the update last week caused it to request the license key, so I just need that to get it running again.

TimBrydges

Resolved! Received my license key in an email this morning, entered it and everything is back to normal. Thank you!

Max B

Have the same issue. Updated to 2.12 and the license key is no longer accepted. Opened a support ticket, nothing yet for 2 days...

TimBrydges

I think they are severely backlogged. My plugin actually doesn’t even work now, it started working but now I’m getting an internal server error.