Quick Suggestion re: Instagram

SuperAgora

This is for our developers

How easy (or hard) would it be to implement a function that enables posting a product image directly to our Instagram account right from the back-end?

Thank you

SuperAgora

Good morning @Victoria Kudryashova,

Thank you for your reply. I'm fully aware of Social Rabbit and congratulations to your team for developing it.

Actually the reason why I purchased the AliDropship plugin in the first place was to avoid any sort of monthly fees.
So the Rabbit is not an option for me right now.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Good morning @Victoria Kudryashova,

Thank you for your reply. I'm fully aware of Social Rabbit and congratulations to your team for developing it.

Actually the reason why I purchased the AliDropship plugin in the first place was to avoid any sort of monthly fees.
So the Rabbit is not an option for me right now.

Thank you again and have a great day.
You don't have to pay monthly for Social Rabbit.

there are 2 options:

you pay 79$ once, have a license key for one site and we do all settings – no additional payments.

you can pay 19$ on monthly basis – you have license for 5 sites, you do all settings by yourself.
I wish you a good day too :)

Sunster

Staff member
Yep, there's many paid and free plugins out there. But they all have their limitations because Instagram is designed for manual mobile upload only. Both mentioned in that article work well but both have horrible support. Method #1 Snap is 100% better in every aspect.

SuperAgora

Yep, there's many paid and free plugins out there. But they all have their limitations because Instagram is designed for manual mobile upload only. Both mentioned in that article work well but both have horrible support. Method #1 Snap is 100% better in every aspect.

Hi @Sunster ,

Thanks for your reply.

I would go for the Rabbit with my eyes closed since the price is great at $79 for lifetime updates!

The only issue here is that they don't have a 14 day trial period, so that's a real deal breaker.