Questions before buying the plugin

Jane-RAA

Hi there,

I'm very interested in the AliDropship plugin, but before buying I would like to have a few questions answered:
1- When buying the AliDropship plugin, how many stores can I use / install the plugin with one "license"?
2- I researched and AliExpresss does not accept payments by PayPal (just a few rare suppliers). I do not like the idea of using the credit card every time I have to order from an Aliexpress supplier. So, I want to know if the AliDropship plugin has option to select suppliers with PayPal to order a product. I read that Aliexpress has a method similar to PayPal called AliPay - is it really possible? Are there any options to pay by debit card?
3- Do I receive payments through PayPal only? What kind of PayPal account do I have to have start? Can I use this money immediately to pay the supplier?
4- When buying the AliDropship plugin, is there some step by step teaching the entire installation and support process when I need it?
5- I always wanted to know how to describe my store (The "About" information) when I have to say contact information or address. What do you advise? I do not have a business address.
6- Does the AliDropship plugin import products reviews?
7- Do I need to have a hosting service/website with ssl certificate (https)?
8- Does AliDropship plugin have option to configure or import the information about return according to AliExpress rules?

Thanks for any help
Jane

Christina

Administrator
Hello, Jane!

I'm very sorry for my late reply.

1- When buying the AliDropship plugin, how many stores can I use / install the plugin with one "license"?

When you purchase the plugin, you get the license key. It is valid for one store.

3- Do I receive payments through PayPal only? What kind of PayPal account do I have to have start? Can I use this money immediately to pay the supplier?

Yes, you can receive payments through PayPal only. But will it be convenient for your customer?
You can use a personal or a business account. To learn more about PayPal connecting read these posts.

4- When buying the AliDropship plugin, is there some step by step teaching the entire installation and support process when I need it?
5- I always wanted to know how to describe my store (The "About" information) when I have to say contact information or address. What do you advise? I do not have a business address.
8- Does AliDropship plugin have option to configure or import the information about return according to AliExpress rules?
2- I researched and AliExpresss does not accept payments by PayPal (just a few rare suppliers). I do not like the idea of using the credit card every time I have to order from an Aliexpress supplier. So, I want to know if the AliDropship plugin has option to select suppliers with PayPal to order a product. I read that Aliexpress has a method similar to PayPal called AliPay - is it really possible? Are there any options to pay by debit card?

We have a Help Center. It is a knowledge base where you can find a great deal of articles/posts concerning system requirements, installations, etc. Also you can always contact our support team via the live-chat on our site or by e-mail - support@alidropship.com.

6- Does the AliDropship plugin import products reviews?

Yes, it does. Read more about importing reviews here.

7- Do I need to have a hosting service/website with ssl certificate (https)?

When you purchase the plugin you can choose one of our hosting solutions (cost of the hosting package not included in the plugin cost).