Question on Verifying Identity

It is probably too late to ask as one of the Aliexpress customer support helped me walk through it. I sent a copy of my card, card statement, and passport. I have no idea if I am supposed to black anything out. But I assume aliexpress is a reputable business. Anyone ever have this happen before? I have a few orders I need to process and had to verify (which is going to take 1-3 days but the person helping aid she would help speed it up.)

No but I did change the phone number to a google number and then the last two days I was doing international orders, which I never did before. I wonder if that is what flagged it. And it wasn't the seller that asked for verification, it was aliexpress directly.

Direct Webstore

No but I did change the phone number to a google number and .
Why are you using a phone number at all with Aliexpress. I have never heard of this. Are you sure you are talking about Aliexpress.com? Or Alipay.com?

I was doing international orders, which I never did before.
Just about ALL orders with Aliexpress are International orders.

And it wasn't the seller that asked for verification, it was aliexpress directly.
There must be something risky about you. What country do you live in?

1. Your account can also appear as fraudulent to AliExpress as you’ll regularly be ordering from the same location and shipping internationally. It may appear as if the credit card has been stolen.

Direct Webstore

Your account can also appear as fraudulent to AliExpress as you’ll regularly be ordering from the same location and shipping internationally. It may appear as if the credit card has been stolen.
If you won't answer my simple question ... I can't help. I've asked it twice.

I give up. This is a waste of time.

Bye.

Last edited: