Question about attributes

Dylan-

When i import products lots of unnecessary attributes are imported, like brand name, occasion etc.....
Is there any chance to add a feature that let me disable those attributes from showing on the product page before importing?
Because it takes a lot of work/time to edit those manually

peterwein

Yep - same question here. Importing few hundred products one by one and deleting all the attributes (i need only two attributes) is kind of a sisyphos work. Endless.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When i import products lots of unnecessary attributes are imported, like brand name, occasion etc.....
Is there any chance to add a feature that let me disable those attributes from showing on the product page before importing?
Because it takes a lot of work/time to edit those manually

We will add this feature in extension

Arnaldo

Hi Victoria how are you? Great news!

If you implement this feature can you please also consider the possibility to hide these variations frontend, like when we have different warehouse shipping location like (China, USA etc...), in order to hide these variations frontend for the customer.

Like in that above case, just leave us webmaster the choice to tick these variations manually at order stage on Aliexpress depending on customer localization.

Could be really nice. Keep in mind that even Shopify doesn't have this feature so it will be a very competitive advantage for you ;-) ... And for us. No customer will be able to guess we dropship lol

Alidropship rocks!

Thank you.

Aba357

Hi, you could try to remove the additional information tab all along if that works for you, just paste this code on your functions.php file.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_remove_product_tabs', 98 );

function woo_remove_product_tabs( $tabs ) {

unset( $tabs['additional_information'] );
return $tabs;