Question about aliwoo plugin

triharas

Hello. i am using the aliwoo plugin for my website. I have added the pricing rules for products below.aliwoo rules.jpg
If i change the price to a single product manually will the price be the same after the autoupdate cron job runs or it bypasses this products. also if the aliexpress seller removes this product from ali the will it be out of stock to my store also?

Attachments

• aliwoo rules.jpg
    aliwoo rules.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello. i am using the aliwoo plugin for my website. I have added the pricing rules for products below.View attachment 915
If i change the price to a single product manually will the price be the same after the autoupdate cron job runs or it bypasses this products. also if the aliexpress seller removes this product from ali the will it be out of stock to my store also?
Hello,

If you change a single product price manually the price will change in accordance with the pricing formula and the change of AliExpress price after running the automatic cron job. Yes, if the product is removed or out of stock on AliExpress, this product will be out of stock in your store as well.

triharas

Thanks for answer. Also in some products there is a variable ships from. If i remove the variable so it doesnt show in my site and the products goes out of stock or changes price will the cron job recognise and change price?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for answer. Also in some products there is a variable ships from. If i remove the variable so it doesnt show in my site and the products goes out of stock or changes price will the cron job recognise and change price?
Auto-updating wouldn't work properly after this change. Besides, this would mess up the variations on your website.

triharas

Aha I understood. What to do if i would like to set the price in all products manually and disable the autoupdate feature for price. But i want autoupdate for the stock so if a item goes out of stock then it will move to draft

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Aha I understood. What to do if i would like to set the price in all products manually and disable the autoupdate feature for price. But i want autoupdate for the stock so if a item goes out of stock then it will move to draft
Hello, sure you can do this. Please Use this image as an example:
upload_2017-7-17_11-56-10.png