Query on updating of Order Status

coolkcwong

To all the dropshipping gurus in this forum who are using AliDropShip Woo plugin

Appreciate your advice & sharing on the following questions that I have:

TYPICAL SCENARIO
1. You receive an order from your customer
2. You proceeded to place the order automatically in AliExpress using the plugin
3. You use the Tracking option which only extracts the shipping tracking details (AliExpress Order#, Tracking ID) from AliExpress to your WooCommerce store

QUESTIONS
1. WHEN do you update the order status to "Completed" in your WooCommerce store? Do you constantly check the tracking details for the order and once identified as received by the customer, proceed to update the order status to "Completed" manually?

2. WHEN do you update the order status to "Finished" (a.k.a. completed) in AliExpress? Do you constantly check the tracking details for the order and once identified as received by the customer, proceed to update the order status to "Finished" manually?

3. If you have 1000's of orders, how do you keep the order statuses updated in both your WooCommerce store and also AliExpress? Doing it manually would be laborious and time-consuming.

Thanks in advance for your kind advice & sharing,
KC

Direct Webstore

1. WHEN do you update the order status to "Completed" in your WooCommerce store?
When the Aliexpress seller ships it.

2. WHEN do you update the order status to "Finished" (a.k.a. completed) in AliExpress?
Don't bother about it. Unless the customer emails you and tells you they have received the package (which is never). OR ... after 45 days, if you wish to.

3. If you have 1000's of orders, how do you keep the order statuses updated in both your WooCommerce store and also AliExpress? Doing it manually would be laborious and time-consuming.
Like above ... I don't. Once the seller ships the product and I mark it as "Complete" , that's it. Don't worry about the Aliexpress side. If it has tracking, it "completes" it itself. If not ... again, don't worry about it.

Also, don't waste your time giving feedback either.