Query on products

MINHOY

Hi,

I am trying out the plugin on my wordpress - but it does not seem to work and I am trying to fix this. I have tried the plugin on both Michaelangelo Theme and my own theme using the WooCommerce Plugin. but it's still not working.

1. After i select the product, the feature images does not show up even though the feature image is there.
2. I need to omit some information of manufacturer and re-org the product information. If I edit these, will the information still be updated automatically?
3. In future, when someone order the products, do I need to manually fulfil the order i.e. order from the manfacturer?

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am trying out the plugin on my wordpress - but it does not seem to work and I am trying to fix this. I have tried the plugin on both Michaelangelo Theme and my own theme using the WooCommerce Plugin. but it's still not working.

1. After i select the product, the feature images does not show up even though the feature image is there.
2. I need to omit some information of manufacturer and re-org the product information. If I edit these, will the information still be updated automatically?
3. In future, when someone order the products, do I need to manually fulfil the order i.e. order from the manfacturer?

Thanks
Hello , if you use WooCommerce you need to install AliDropship Woo plugin .
If you want to use one of our themes (DaVinci, Michelangelo, Rembrandt) you need to remove WooCommerce, reinstall WordPress and install AliDropship original plugin.
If you change the supplier information the product will not be updated .
With our plugin your orders are fulfilled automatically.
Please have a look at our Knowledge Base: https://alidropship.com/codex/