PWA from Alidropship original plugin site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Hinds

Hi, I would like to know if any Progressive Web App (PWA) plugin is compatible with Alidropship original plugin o Woo version. I feel is necessary to have an option to deploy an Alidropship mobile app.

Direct Webstore

I feel is necessary to have an option to deploy an Alidropship mobile app.
Why? It's pointless. The mobile versions of themes are fantastic these days.

And who in their right mind would install an app for a store they may only buy things from now and again when it has a perfectly good mobile theme? I can understand someone wanting an app for a large supermarket they buy from every week (I have one for the big supermarket I use), but that's not the case here.

I also buy things from eBay, Amazon and Aliexpress every couple of months or so, but is that enough to make me need to install their mobile apps? No. It isn't. So would I (or anyone) install an app for small, innocuous dropshipping store they only used once in a blue moon? Especially when the mobile theme is perfectly fine? I won't insult your intelligence by answering that. The answer is obvious.

Also, this has been asked for/discussed several times before in this forum. And in all threads, it has been dismissed by almost everyone as not worthwhile and not a very good idea.

Read this ... https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/read-first-before-posting-a-new-thread.14935/

Then Click this ... gt_008.jpg

However ... if you ever get as big as eBay or Amazon, sure, look into it again. But even then, it would still be unnecessary. The proof is most of the huge, long-established department stores with websites (with mobile themes) do not have mobile apps. (Sure, some do, usually the cheaper tacky stores).
But considering the huge budgets they have for promotion, advertising and research etc, I'm sure they would have looked into it. And if they found that it would be of benefit, they would have developed apps.

Sad but necessary notice.
I feel is necessary
That's fine that you feel that way. You're quite free state your opinions of course, and so am I. So please don't have a meltdown if I (and/or) others don't agree with you. I'm only saying this because based on past experience in this forum, some people have knee wobbling, tears streaming, emotional meltdowns if I disagree with them. And then it turns into a 6 page flaming session. lol
If you are fine with opposite opinions, great! Ignore this "Notice"
I just had a strange feeling this thread may go that way.

;)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Why not try it?
Too sensible?

But most of the free and/or affordable ones (PWAs) I've seen are crap. They are just a shell that your site sits inside of. There's no point to them. I actually made one a couple of years ago out of curiosity.

A truly genuine mobile app would cost a fortune to develop (and they would have to collaborate with Alidropship), but it really would be just a totally unnecessary "wank" as far as I'm concerned. It would be sitting in the APP Store along with all the other totally ignored 1 star apps. You could put it up for download from your site/store ... but really, who needs it when the mobile theme is totally fine for occasional purchases?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Ray Hinds

Too sensible?

But most of the free and/or affordable ones (PWAs) I've seen are crap. They are just a shell that your site sits inside of. There's no point to them. I actually made one a couple of years ago out of curiosity.

A truly genuine mobile app would cost a fortune to develop (and they would have to collaborate with Alidropship), but it really would be just a totally unnecessary "wank" as far as I'm concerned. It would be sitting in the APP Store along with all the other totally ignored 1 star apps. You could put it up for download from your site/store ... but really, who needs it when the mobile theme is totally fine for occasional purchases?
Direct Webstore, you don't have a single clue about E Commerce, Dropshipping, Marketing, or any other related topic. You gave me the most ignorant answer I've ever read in my entire life. If you don't know about a subject, just keep quiet. Your answer is an embarrassment and your lack of knowledge is amazing.
Please you should stop answering questions and start taking classes...
By the way, the "truly genuine mobile application" I develop myself. Won't cost it me a dime.
Have a nice day sir; and please educate your self.

Status
Not open for further replies.