Putting Products into separate sections/pages

Jedika

Could anyone help me understand how to get my products onto specific pages? I have created specific product pages andI have went into the product and assigned it to the specific category, ie shirts, but when I go to the page, there is no products there. Right now all my products are just a listed in the "shop now", I need to understand how to sort them to where I need to go. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Could anyone help me understand how to get my products onto specific pages? I have created specific product pages andI have went into the product and assigned it to the specific category, ie shirts, but when I go to the page, there is no products there. Right now all my products are just a listed in the "shop now", I need to understand how to sort them to where I need to go. Any help is appreciated, thank you!
Hello , please follow these instructions: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-and-edit-categories/
https://alidropship.com/knowledge-cat/search-import-products/

Jedika

I PMed you with my website information. I have categorized my products, but when I put a dress in the dress category and then push the menu "Dresses", none of my dress products appear. I don't know what's wrong.

mrmerch

Hi Team i was checking out this thread and clicked on the link for more info and I noticed that I do not even have this customize feature in my dashboard. I am having issues with my "shop" page that have images and a button but there is no image behind the button and I want to fix this however I cant seem to find anywhere to fix it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Team i was checking out this thread and clicked on the link for more info and I noticed that I do not even have this customize feature in my dashboard. I am having issues with my "shop" page that have images and a button but there is no image behind the button and I want to fix this however I cant seem to find anywhere to fix it.
Could you please PM me with more details and screenshots? What is your issue exactly?