Purchased Today - Extension Authorization error (not oauth_verifier ) -Using Alidropship Wooplugin-Php Version 5.6

ashwani

HEllo
I am Ashwani.I just Purchased the plugin today to make my work easier and cut out the time.i was so exited but now its not working its giving this error (not oauth_verifier ) Note - i am using a php version 5.6 so i download a version of Alidropship woo which is compatible with php5/7 .

- I am using a ssl on my site also

these are some images which can help u to find the problem .

Thanks In Advance Merry Christmas :):)

error 1.PNGplugins.png

Christina

Administrator
HEllo
I am Ashwani.I just Purchased the plugin today to make my work easier and cut out the time.i was so exited but now its not working its giving this error (not oauth_verifier ) Note - i am using a php version 5.6 so i download a version of Alidropship woo which is compatible with php5/7 .

- I am using a ssl on my site also

these are some images which can help u to find the problem .

Thanks In Advance Merry Christmas :):)

View attachment 7124View attachment 7125

Hello, ashwani!

Are you logged in the AliDropship Google Chrome Extension and AliExpress when importing?
Make sure that Mod Security and Cloudflare on your server are disabled.

Also PHP 5.6/7.0 reached the end of its security support on December 3rd, 2017. Critical support will still be available through the end of 2018, but the PHP community no longer provides support for bugs or minor issues. Therefore we recommend to update to PHP 7.1 or to PHP 7.2 (best choice) as soon as possible.