PURCHASE UPSELL

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
It is much more profitable and cost-effective for you to stimulate repeat purchases than attract first-time visitors on your site and try converting them to buyers.

Immediately after the purchase, customer loyalty is at its peak and you can benefit from it with Purchase Upsell! This add-on allows you to create an unlimited number of offers to motivate customers to buy more right after successful order placement and payment.

This is how you make higher profits from every sale without extra investment and effort!

1 Benefits (1).jpg

Once a customer clicks on the checkout button, there is your last chance to show him or her your best deals and increase the order value.
Purchase Upsell allows you to create these post-purchase offers in several clicks and display them on upsell pop-ups to boost your revenue.

Benefits
  • Trigger repeat purchases with enticing offers
  • Earn customers’ loyalty offering them products that meet their interests
  • Multiply your profits
  • Re-convert your customers to increase the average order value
  • Enjoy our lifetime support and updates

Features

Create, customize, and manage your upsell offers in one place

With Purchase Upsell, it will take you less than a minute to create any upsell offers!

Thanks to the add-on’s flexible customization options, you can add any product and write any text you want to make your offers even more customer-oriented and irresistible.
What is more, all the offers you create will be stored within add-on's dashboard. This way, you’ll be able to reuse them for your future promotions and sales if necessary.
3 (2).jpg
Show slick and responsive post-purchase popups on any devices

Purchase Upsell lets you entice customers with an attractive one-click pop-up that appears right after their successful payment. That means your offers won’t be distracting your store visitors during their on-site shopping journey.
Do your customers prefer mobile shopping? That’s great because our upsell pop-ups are mobile-friendly and look perfect on any device.
2 (3).jpg

Create limitless upsell offers

You can think up and create as many offers as you want. Make them for all your products, or for your best sellers only, or for some items of a seasonal demand... It’s up to you and depends on your marketing strategy.
Encourage your customers to buy more from you with the user-friendly Purchase Upsell add-on.
4 (2).jpg

Any questions left? Please refer to our Knowledge Base or feel free to ask us at support@alidropship.com.

US $29.00
*one time payment

Bobdin

Will the customer be able to purchase the upsell product without entering the payment information for second time ?

merten

This plugin has a bug. When you have a lot of categories 100+ or so, it will not load. Please add a function that I can select "add to all categories". It took me 15 minutes to select all of my categories which now suddenly are deselected except 4 or 5. Just selected all again, when save and reload page they are all gone..

Edit> This is on multiple sites, even with less than 20 categories added. This plugin seems not to be ready yet to be published in this condition.

Last edited:

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
This plugin has a bug. When you have a lot of categories 100+ or so, it will not load. Please add a function that I can select "add to all categories". It took me 15 minutes to select all of my categories which now suddenly are deselected except 4 or 5. Just selected all again, when save and reload page they are all gone..

Edit> This is on multiple sites, even with less than 20 categories added. This plugin seems not to be ready yet to be published in this condition.
Hello! You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong.

daniel-97

Hello @Dimitriy Strekalov , I want to make a suggestion for this upsell plugin.

The add-on shows product's variation images. They're mostly very ugly with white background (in my case). So can you change it to product's main image? Because it will lead them to product's URLs anyway

kdb

Can not add license code screen is blank, and also conflict with "AliDropship Woo Product Video", also the "product upsell" tab just keeps loading forever after adding "purchase upsell plugin".

Woocommerce, Davinci theme.

error in plugin.JPGerror in plugin.JPG

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Andrzej13. "Add to cart" & "View product" are the buttons which refer to the AliDropship plugin, not the add-on. The manager responsible for the AliDropship add-on will contact you on this subject.

Andrzej13

Still this same. I have store in Polish Language from a long time. In products i have translated "Add to cart" But on upsell, when i go to product, i click translated "Add to cart", the cart are shows on right corner with product from upsell, and i see untranslated "Add to cart" and "View product".
I'll try switch into English and next into Polish but nothing happen.

Georgy

Still this same. I have store in Polish Language from a long time. In products i have translated "Add to cart" But on upsell, when i go to product, i click translated "Add to cart", the cart are shows on right corner with product from upsell, and i see untranslated "Add to cart" and "View product".
I'll try switch into English and next into Polish but nothing happen.
Please, send me your website URL and a screenshot of that untranslated phrases. Best regards, George